|15|

13

13.5k likes
montgomery.c: "Don't fall asleep. Wait till I take a shower" I come back and she's sound asleep then she has the nerve to wake up and say "I wasn't sleeping. I was taking a long blink" tagged: emi.rez

emi.rez: yeah! i was just taking a long blink
montgomery.c: @emi.rez 😂😂😂😂😂

jessdavis: 😂😂😂 "a long blink" I can't 😂😂😂

justinfoley: lol she's too much

jeff.atkins: @emi.rez yeah I know those. Those long blinks where you rest and shit
emi.rez: @jeff.atkins this is why you're my boy 💖

Load more

Emily's phone beep with one new messages.

Bryce 💀🔪
- damn sexy, let me see what's under those covers...wait I already did.

- wait until you come back Emily 👅

- ignore me all you want Emily it won't go away...

Emily locked her phone and crawled towards Montgomery. She wasn't naked she had a sleeveless top and underwear. He was sitting at the end of the bed; she placed her arms around his neck and sighed.

"I love you baby" Emily whispered tracing figures in his chest. "I love you so fucking much, I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you" he whispered lifting her up and laying in bed with her.

Emily felt so loved and appreciated. Montgomery cared about her so much that was his baby girl. He wouldn't let anything bad happened to her. The weekend was over and they had to go back to school.

**
"Guys. Party at my house this Friday!" Jessica exclaimed sitting on Justin's lap. "Emily, you have to come" Emily nodded.

"I'll be there" Bryce smirked. "Yeah count me in" Alex agreed.

At three Emily was walking to her car when Bryce hold her arm.

"I'll see you there. We are going to have so much fun" he smirked and let her go. Emily kept walking towards her car and when she got in she dialed Josh's number.

"Hey princess, what's up?" He greeted. "Hey J, did you got the tickets" Emily asked.

"Yeah, why?" He asked confused. "Because I can't stand looking at his face, I'm tired" Emily sighed driving to her house.

"Baby, just a couple of days more relax" he said calmly. "I can't relax! Every time he comes near me I feel like I'm ready to die" Emily exclaimed.

"When are you going to tell your boyfriend? Because I can gladly tell him when I see him" he stated. "I don't know" she whispered.

"Emily..." he sighed "you can't keep hiding this" Josh said. "I know J, I'll call you later" she said hanging up.

Baby boy 💕 is calling...