|10|

Emily heard her phone beep.

La mami 💖: come downstairs visit is here!

Emily took Montgomery's hand and walked downstairs. She saw a couple they look like they were on their 40's.

"This must be Emily" the woman said shaking her hand. "We have a son too" she said stepping aside so she could see her son.

"Hey Emily" 'Oh fuck me' Emily thought as she swallowed hard. "Bryce" she faked a smile.

"You two know each other?" His dad asked. "Yeah we go to school together and she modeled with Phoebe" Bryce responded.

They all went to the table and Montgomery sat beside her and Bryce on the other side of her. Emily had to hold herself from rolling her eyes. Her mom came with the food and place it on the table. Everything was fine until Bryce placed his hand on her knee and slowly move it up. Emily kicked him and kept eating. He did the same thing again.

"Excuse me for a second" Emily walked to the bathroom and took a deep breath. The door opened itself to reveal a smirking Bryce. "What? Little Emily is scared?" He kissed her neck and lifted her skirt up.

"Bryce stop" Emily pushed him. "Don't worry I'll go we wouldn't want them to suspect a thing" he winked and left her.

Emily took a deep breath and walked downstairs. She continued to eat her food but she was shaking.

"Mom can I be excused? I'm not feeling well. I'm so sorry" she said looking at the Walkers.

"Of course baby" her mom nodded. Emily smiled and wave them goodbye.

Montgomery frowned and tapped his foot but finished eating.
"Montgomery, you can go" her mom smiled at him. "Thanks, Mrs. González" Montgomery stood up and walked upstairs.

He tried to open the door but it was locked he knocked on the door.

"Emily baby it's me" he said in a low voice. Emily cleaned up her face and opened the door. "What's wrong?" Montgomery asked closing the door behind him.

"Nada, I don't want to talk about it" Emily answered looking down at her hands. "Okay" Montgomery frowned and sighed.

"Are you mad?" Emily asked looking at him. "No, princesa I'm not mad at you" he kissed her temple "I just want to know what's going on? Why are you shutting me down?" He rubbed her shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I-I didn't meant to shut you down" she said.

Emily checked her phone she had two messages.

Justin 😇: he told me.
Jess 💖: baby girl are you alright?

Emily gasped at Justin's message.

Emily: pls don't say anything

Justin 😇: Jess knows too, she was with me when he told me. He told me you two fucked but I don't think you wanted that right?

Emily: i noticed, she texted me. Of course not! It didn't even happened luckily he stopped

Justin 😇: you have to tell Montgomery and do something about it

Emily: what am I supposed to say? Hey babe your best friend was about to rape me. But you know no big deal.

Justin 😇: don't be sarcastic about it. just talk with him or I will.

Emily: Justin istg, if you do that...

Justin 😇: I'm just laying down your options.