|19|

It was New Years Eve, Maggie, Josh, Javier and their parents were going to be at Emily's house tonight for a party or as her mom called it "a small reunion". Maggie and Javier were there already because they were "helping".

"Mags, can you put those cups on that table" Emily said placing the ice on the refrigerator. "Emily, can you pass me the cream cheese" Emily's mom said.

"Where do you want this table?" Javier asked helping Montgomery with the table. "In the middle of the kitchen" Emily's mom informed pointing to the big space.

A couple of minutes of moving around things and getting some food and they were done.

23.9k likes
emi.rez: getting ready for tonight mags.si
pc: javier.l

zach.dempsey: cuties
mags.si: @zach.dempsey 💖💖

jeff.atkins: no offense mami, but are you wearing that for tonight
emi.rez: @jeff.atkins of course not!
jeff.atkins: lol ok good!

jessdavis: ^^ she still looks good wth Jeff
emi.rez: @jessdavis I totally agree!

hannahbaker: @jeff.atkins she look gorgeous anyways!
jeff.atkins: @hannahbaker she does! But it new years eve!!!

justinfoley: i miss your ugly face 💔
emi.rez: @justinfoley i miss yours too 😂

alex.standall: your best friend looks hot 😂🔥
mags.si: @alex.standall thanks!! 😂😂

**
Maggie left because she was stopping at Javier's house so he could take a shower. Montgomery was upstairs getting his outfit ready.

"You will look so sexy" Montgomery whispered already knowing Emily's outfit. "Nuh-uh Monty don't think about it" she giggled.

"Why?" Montgomery pouted walking towards her. "Because there's going to be people here" she exclaimed placing her hands on his neck. Montgomery pouted and Emily kissed him sweetly.

"I'm taking a bath" Emily said taking her towel and her undergarments. "Can I join?" Montgomery asked. "Yes" Emily chuckled.

 "Yes" Emily chuckled