|45|

"Baby my feet hurt" Emily said tearing up. "Aw baby I told you to change shoes but you wanted to wear those sandals that have no support at all" Montgomery said massaging Emily's feet.

"Better?" Montgomery asked looking at her and Emily nodded.

"Thank you baby" Emily said smiling at him. "Anytime princess."

***
Emily was currently in the kitchen just listening to some music and eating a bowl of fruits when she felt the need to pee. She stood up and felt a gush coming out of her. She looked down and she felt like she peed herself.

"Monty!" Emily yelled walking to their room. "Yes baby girl" he said pausing the movie.

"My water broke" Emily said looking for something to change herself in. "What? Oh my goodness" Montgomery rushed out of the bed and started looking for the bag they had prepared.

 "What? Oh my goodness" Montgomery rushed out of the bed and started looking for the bag they had prepared

67.5k likes

emi.rez: my water broke 👏💖

montgomery.c: I'm rushing and you're taking a picture...

justinfoley: you are the only person who takes a picture right after her water broke aren't you suppose to be like in pain or something

alex.standall: you look chill like your water didn't just broke...

jessdavis: my baby is going to slay that labor!

hannahbaker: omg congrats!!!!!

clay.j: 😂😂😂 you are crazy!!

jeff.atkins: let's make this clear her water broke she texted me and I rushed to her apartment and she's calmly waiting for Montgomery and me like nothing is wrong!

tony.p: ^ sounds like Emily alright 😂

Load more

2.9k likes

jessdavis: yes guys she did THAT!
tagged: emi.rez