|46|

Emily was in her room taking a nap because Jayden hadn't stop crying last night. She was tired and Montgomery was picking her up later to go to his parents' house.

"Baby girl" Montgomery said caressing her face and Emily woke up alert. "Hey, it's alright. It's just me" he said and Emily nodded and stretched with her eyes closed.

"Are you ready?" Montgomery asked kneeling besides her. "Yeah" she replied opening her eyes.

Emily went to Jayden's room and saw him moving his legs.

"Hey J, you see I like you better when you are like this, because mommy can sleep" Emily said picking him up rubbing her nose against his. Montgomery chuckled looking at them.

"I wouldn't laugh too much if I were you because you are getting up tonight if he cries" Emily said smiling and blowing him a kiss. Montgomery nodded taking Jayden's bag.

They drove to Montgomery's house when they got there Jayden had fallen asleep. Emily took the car seat and followed Montgomery when he opened the door Alina went running to his arms.

"Hi!" She exclaimed whispering. "Is the baby sleeping?" Alina asked looking at the car seat. "Yeah he is" Emily smiled at her and Alina pouted.

Emily placed the car seat on the floor and Alina got of Montgomery's arms and hugged Emily. They walked to the living room and saw Mr. and Mrs. De La Cruz.

"Hi Em, how are you doing?" she asked smiling at her. "I'm great, tired but great" Emily said chuckling. Jayden woke up and started startling. Emily picked him up and looked at the time.

"Are you hungry? I know you are" Emily said looking for the blanket to put over her shoulder while she breastfeed him.

"He looks so beautiful" his mom said smiling.

Later on Emily finished breastfeeding him she passed it to Mrs. De La Cruz, who patted his back for burps.

"I want to carry him, can I?" Alina asked jumping up and down. "Yes baby girl, but you have to sit down" Montgomery said bouncing Jayden lightly. Alina sat down and Montgomery placed him in her lap. She caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead. Jayden looked at her for a couple of seconds and started whining.

"It's okay. Don't cry I'm not going to hurt you" she whispered caressing Jayden's face lightly and Jayden stopped whining he just pouted.

"Mom, can we talk?" Montgomery asked signaling for her to come to the kitchen. "What's wrong?" Mrs. De La Cruz asked.

 De La Cruz asked

67.8k likes
mags.si: look at this little person 😭❤

emi.rez: he looks so calm...he woke up right after I sent you that
mags.si: @emi.rez 😂

josh.k: he's so cute!

javier.l: look at his cheeks!!!!!

phoebe.w: awwwww!!!