|3|

Classes today were very boring they are still in that week when teachers are getting to know the new students and presenting the goals of the class and whatnot.

"Em, over here" yelled Zach from the other side of the lunchroom. "Hey guys" Emily sat next to Justin.

"Did Jessica told you about going with us to Monet's?" Justin asked "Yeah, she texted me last night" I nodded opening my lunch.

"Are you coming?" Zach added "Of course!" Emily exclaimed.

"Where are we going?" asked Bryce sitting in front of Emily "We? You're not included in this one bro" Zach responded.

"I see, you two are excluding me now. That's cool, anyways party at my house this Saturday, unlike you two I won't exclude anyone" Justin rolled his eyes at Bryce.

"Count me in" said Jeff and Montgomery at the same time, sitting next to Bryce.

"What's the plan?" Marcus asked walking towards us with Alex and Jessica. "Party at my house this Saturday" Bryce repeated.

"The first party was supposed to be at my house, Bryce" Jessica protested. "Aren't your parents home? Plus you already know summer parties are all yours" Bryce informed Jessica just rolled her eyes in realization.

"Whatever. Count me in" she said taking a piece of her orange. "If you are going then I'm going" Alex added.

"What about you Em are you coming?" asked Jessica "I don't know" Emily said fixing her hair, she did that a lot when she didn't want to be rude and say no.

"Come on Emily, we'll go together," Jessica exclaimed "it will be fun!" Emily sighed, "alright I'll go." Jessica gave her a chessy smile.

The loud sound of the bell resonated through the hallways as the doors of the classrooms opened letting a bunch of voices filled the hallways. Emily walked to her locker and organized the books.

"Hey Em, ready to go?" said Jessica jumping on Emily's back. "Yeah, ready to go to and get a heart MRI to see if my heart is still where it's supposed to be! You scared the life out of me!" Jessica started laughing causing Emma to roll her eyes.

"Let's go Jess" she took Jessica's arm and drag her out. On her way out she saw Hannah with a blue-eyed boy, she waved at her and Hannah waved back.

Jessica, Justin and Emily were waiting for Zach and Montgomery. The three of them stood near the stairs of the entrance.

"I'm dying of hunger, where are they?" Jessica complained to Justin.
"Is this supposed to be a rhetorical question, because how the hell am I supposed to know?" Justin responded.

"Let's take a picture" Jessica said to Emily

(Let's pretend 😆)

376 likesjessdavis: New bestie 💖emi

376 likes
jessdavis: New bestie 💖
emi.rez 

emi.rez: awe 💖