|31|

"Hey Em, what's up?" Jeff said once she got to the table. "My mom. She's not okay, Jeff. There's something wrong with her. I can feel it and she doesn't want to tell me" Emily sighed pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Emily, if she doesn't tell you it cannot be that bad. Everything will be alright you'll be alright" Jeff held her hands. "How are you so sure?" She whispered.

"I just know and you have us. We are here for you" Jeff said kissing her hands. Emily sighed and smiled. "I'm going to order something to eat" Emily said standing up.

Jeff and Emily had breakfast together and drove around while Jeff tried to distract Emily of her sad thoughts. He did distract her but in the back of her mind there was that feeling that something wasn't right. Emily thanked Jeff and went back to her house. Her mom was eating lunch.

"Hey Em, in the stove is the rice, the beans, and the pork chops are in the frying pan" she said eating "Thanks mom" Emily said walking towards the kitchen.

"Oh there's salad on the refrigerator too" Emily's mom added and Emily nodded. She served and went to the table sitting in front of her mom. "So I saw this recipe on Internet and I'm going to try it" Emily's mom said showing her the recipe.

"Since when you eat vegan?" Emily asked giggling looking at the recipe. "Since I wanted to try something new! I think it would do us good" she responded standing up.

"I'm down for it" Emily replied shrugging her shoulders. "You're down for everything that involves food" her mom chuckled and Emily laughed snapping her fingers and pointed at her "Facts."

Emily finished eating and washed her dish and went upstairs. She laid down on her bed and scrolled on her instagram feed.

*New message from Baby boy 💕*

Baby boy 💕: are you ready?

Emily: is not even 3 is just 1:30pm

Baby boy 💕: but I'm boooored

Emily: sounds like you have a probleeeeem

Baby boy 💕: fine 😔 I'll be there at three!

**
Emily giggled and closed her eyes to take a nap. Any time was nap time if she felt like it. At three her mom knocked on her door startling Emily.

"Montgomery has been here since two fifty, take him away" she giggled. "He has problems" Emily chuckling while stretched.

"About time" Montgomery said walking towards her. "Oh hush" Emily said hugging him.

"I'll be back later, mom" Emily said and her mom nodded.

24.7k likes

montgomery.c: look at my little ray of sunshine so happy 💖
tagged: emi.rez