|17|

Emily said goodbye to her friends this was the last day of the fall semester. Emily was excited because Montgomery was traveling with her mom to New York, the next day.

"Baby, I have to get my suitcase" Montgomery informed. "Yes. I know, we'll go now" Emily said walking next to him.

They drove to Montgomery's house. He opened the door and his mom was in the kitchen.

"Hi, Mrs. De La Cruz" Emily greeted sitting in the kitchen stool. "Emily, darling is wonderful seeing you here I've missed your face" she laughed and Emily laughed with her.

"I missed you too" Emily responded. "Are you two staying for dinner?" She asked. "Yes mom" Montgomery yelled from upstairs. "Vuelve a gritar para que veas lo que te va a pasar. (Yell again to see what will happen to you) I wasn't talking to you" his mom yelled back making Emily laugh.

"You can go upstairs then Emily" Mrs. De La Cruz said smiling at her. Emily walked upstairs and saw a franatic Montgomery.

"I can't find my passport" Emily chuckled at his frustration. She walked to his desk and open one of the drawers. "Here you go Monty" she smiled.

"I don't know what I would do without you" he kissed her passionately. Emily giggled laying down on his bed hugging one of his pillows and burying her face on it. She felt the bed sink next to her. Montgomery opened his arms and she crawled towards him.

"What are we going to watch?" He asked looking at her. "The Last Five Years" Emily said without hesitation. Montgomery sighed he disliked that movie with passion, for the simple reason that it was a musical.

"Baby, you know I don't like that movie" he whined. "Please" Emily pouted "with a cherry on top" she added placing kisses all over his face.

"Fine, I like La la land better" he muttered earning an offended gasp. "Don't recall asking you, but I do like that movie too" she answered hugging the pillow.

"No, Jamie, you do not have to go to another party with the same twenty jerks you already know. You could stay with your wife on her fucking birthday and you could, God forbid, even see my show..." Emily sang along "I love this song" she added.

"You have said that in every song baby" he kissed her temple. "I just love the movie" she giggled.

The movie was ending and Emily sang along to the last song. "Goodbye until tomorrow, goodbye till I recall how to breathe and I have been waiting, I have been waiting for you..."

23

23.7k likes
montgomery.c: even tho I hate that movie but anything for you princess emi.rez

emi.rez: and in a perfect world a miracle would happen...🎤
hannahbaker: @emi.rez is that from the last five years!?!
emi.rez: @hannahbaker YES BABE 💕
hannahbaker: @emi.rez OMFG YES!