|22|

Montgomery said goodbye to them and left with Emily. Emily was starving she wanted to eat something and her back hurt too.

"Baby, I'm hungry" she pouted getting in the car. "I know princess, we are going to eat now" he chuckled.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked looking at the menu. "Hmm, I want waffles, bacon, and fruit salad" Emily giggled. Montgomery gave her a kiss leaning on the table.

The waitress came and took their orders quickly and left.

"I'm so glad Jeff is alive. I thought I wasn't going to see him again" Montgomery whispered. "Yeah I thought the same thing" she whispered back.

The waitress came and placed their orders in front of them. They started eating, they didn't talked much since Emily was starving.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow after school" Montgomery suggested. "Of course baby" Emily grinned.

"Great, I'll pick you up at the hospital in the morning" he said excited. Emily kissed him sweetly. "I love you."

"I love you too" Montgomery responded taking her hand "Let's go to my house" he  said kissing her hand.

They got to Montgomery's house and when he opened the door two dogs came up to him.

"When did these two happened?" Emily said kneeling down and petting them. "Eh long story. It just happened" he chuckled.

"They are so cute. What are their names?" She asked. "Max and Lucky" he said pointing at each dog.

 "Max and Lucky" he said pointing at each dog

12.5k likes
montgomery.c: i think she loves those dogs more than me! She hasn't let them go since she got here! emi.rez

emi.rez: but they are so cute 😭

jessdavis: it's easier to love a dog than to love you 😆
montgomery.c: @jessdavis very funny Davis...

justinfoley: i agree with Emily they look so cute

jeff.atkins: when did that happened?!
montgomery.c: @jeff.atkins long story bro

alex.standall: @emi.rez should I get used to see you in bra on Monty's posts
emi.rez: @alex.standall 😂😂😂 i don't know, maybe?

Load more

**
Montgomery and Emily were currently in Monty's bed cuddling. Emily was tired but she wanted to go back to the hospital.

"Em, are you sure you want to go back?" Montgomery asked stroking her hair. "Yeah" she said closing her eyes.

"I'll take you then" Montgomery smiled. "I have to take a shower, baby" Emily said looking at her.

"Go ahead you can wear one of my mom's sweatpants" said standing up and going to his parents' room "Here you go, baby" he kissed her lips.

Emily took a quick shower and walked downstairs. Montgomery was sitting on the living room watching tv.