|7|

Emily went to take a shower, when she came out of the bathroom she started blow drying her hair. Her music was interrupted by a FaceTime call of Jessica.

"Hey darling, what are you doing?" Jessica asked. "Getting ready and you?" she said turning her blow dryer on.

"Not much, Justin said he was coming later so yeah, I'm waiting and why the hell I'm looking at the ceiling? If I wanted to look at the ceiling I would look at mine!" she exclaimed

"I'm with a towel on, but I have no issue if you want to look at me with a towel" Emily laughed. "Better than looking at the ceiling" Jessica said.

Emily fixed her cell phone and kept doing her hair. "Better?" Emily questioned. "Much better" she smiled.

"Too bad cause I have to get dressed" Emily opened the closet door and got dressed. "Where are you Em?" Jessica yelled, Emily jumped back to the frame.

"Here, I'm here chillax" Emily said looking for her watch. "Well babe gotta go."

"Byeee text me the details" she blew her a kiss and hung up.

13.5k likes
emi.rez: 🎬🎬

mags.si: you already know what to do after!!!
jessdavis: ^^ what she said!
emi.rez: @mags.si @jessdavis y'all nosy 😂 love both of y'all

brycemoney: Damn baby girl come my way!
emi.rez: @brycemoney you thought
justinfoley: get off my princess page
brycemoney: I thought @jessdavis was your princess...
justinfoley: lol no @jessdavis is my queen
jessdavis: @justinfoley 😘❤

josh.k: looking gorgeous princess
mags.si: @josh.k lol she always looks gorgeous

montgomery.c: ❤❤
emi.rez: @montgomery.c 💖

ryan.s: slay girl!
emi.rez: @ryan.s 💕💕💕

alex.standall: 👅 damn Em who thought you would look hot wearing black?
emi.rez: @alex.standall thanks babe

jeff.atkins: lol I see you, you think you slick with that caption
emi.rez: @jeff.atkins shhhhhhhhh 😂😂

She heard a knock on the door, she went downstairs and opened the door to find Montgomery with a rose on his hands.

"Hey Em" he said kissing her cheek and giving her the rose. "Hey Monty, wait a sec I have to turn the lights off, thanks for the rose" she smiled.

She ran upstairs turned the light off went back downstairs. She put the rose in a glass with water and walked out. Montgomery opened the door for her and got in the car. When the got to the theater they saw Clay and Hannah behind the candy counter.