Bonus from chapter 25 #Clannah

*Helmet 💘 and Hannah*

Helmet 💘: good morning! Are you busy today?

Hannah: not really why ?

Helmet 💘: bc I wanted to take you out 😊

Hannah: aww where?

Helmet 💘: the beach!

Hannah: alright!!

Helmet 💘: I'll go get you in like 25 min.

Hannah: okk

"Mom I'm going out with Clay" Hannah yelled while getting a towel. "Where?" Mrs. Baker asked walking to her room.

"To the beach" Hannah said turning around. "Oh okay. Have fun" she replied smiling.

There was a knock on the door and Mr. Baker opened the door.

"Hello Clay" he greeted moving so Clay could enter. "Hello Mr. Baker" he said shifting back and forth lightly.

"Come on in Clay" Mr. Baker said chuckling and Clay chuckled awkwardly entering.

"Hey Helmet! Wait a second" Hannah said walking towards the kitchen to get a water bottle. "Let's go" Hannah took his hand and pulled him outside.

'This is the first day of my life swear I was born right in the doorway I went out in the rain, suddenly everything changed they're spreading blankets on the beach'

Hannah hummed to the beat of the song while making wave movements with her hands outside the window.

"...but I realized that need you and I wondered if I could come home" Hannah sang along looking at Clay.

"I remember the time you drove all night just to meet me in the morning. And I thought it was strange, you said everything changed. You felt as if you just woke up..." Clay continued smiling while he stole a glance at her.

"This is the first day of my life I'm glad I didn't die before I met you...but now I don't care, I could go anywhere with you and I'd probably be happy" they both sang and ended up laughing lightly.

Hannah turned to kissed his cheek and Clay blushed.

"I love you" Clay whispered placing a hand on her thigh. "I love you too, Helmet" she said placing her hand on top of his.

 "I love you too, Helmet" she said placing her hand on top of his

789 likes
clay.j: if you're a bird I'm a bird
tagged: hannahbaker

jessdavis: I'M SCREAMING!

justinfoley: ^ she really is and I don't get why?!

zach.dempsey: @justinfoley it's a quote from the notebook
justinfoley: @justinfoley ohhhh yeah that movie that I don't want to watch!

alex.standall: @zach.dempsey and you know that because..........????????
zach.dempsey: @alex.standall i just do! Shut up

hannahbaker: 💖💖

ryan.s:^^ well someone is a little defensive 😂😂😂

tony.p: don't hide it @zach.dempsey we all know you watch romantic movies 😂😂😂

zach.dempsey: @tony.p i do not!//
@ryan.s shut up!

Load more

_________________________________________the first day of my life// gnash ft. goody grace
(The original song is by Bright Eyes)

So I'm thinking of doing this in random chapters because is not all about Emily and Montgomery (basically it is but y'all get my point!). Let me know if you like this!

Love you guys!