|4|

It was finally Friday, meaning Montgomery was showing Emily around town. Emily, Montgomery and Jeff have been hanging out a lot in school, they sat next to each other during lunch and text during classes.

"Monty, what's up?" Emily said appearing behind him. "Hey Em, we still going out after school?" Montgomery questioned.

"Hey Jeff" she smiled hugging him. "Hey Emi" he hugged back.

"Oh fuck" Emily exclaimed disappointment crossed Montgomery's eyes. "Oh no don't think I forgot, but my mom has my car because her car is getting fixed" Montgomery sighed in relief.

"Don't worry we can go in mine" he flashed her a smile. "Great! Well, I have to go now, see you at three" she waved him goodbye.

"Since when you two are that close. I mean we text and whatnot but you two are different" Jeff said closing his locker. "W-we are not, I'm just going to show her around" Montgomery rubbed his neck. "Whatever man, that's not what it seemed on your latest instagram post," Jeff chuckled rolling his eyes "let's go we are late for History class" Montgomery adjusted his backpack and walked behind him.

During lunch Emily went to the library because the principal referred her to the honor's society. When she got there she saw the blue-eyed boy that Hannah was talking to the other day, an Asian looking girl, Marcus and other faces she didn't knew.

*5 new messages Jess💖, Monty ⚾, Justin 😇, Jeff 😇💕 the best of them all 💪*

Jess 💖: where are you?!!

Justin 😇: why you left me with these people? 😭

Monty ⚾: you mean to tell me I'm going to be with these annoying people for the rest of the lunch period??

Jeff 😇💕: Monty's being a whiny baby bc you aren't here

You have been added by Jess 💖 to the best of them all 💪. Members Justin 😇, Jess 💖 , Zach 🏀, Monty ⚾, Jeff 😇💕 and Alex 🔥.

"Emily, we are glad to have you as a member of the honor's society" Marcus welcomed her she smiled at him.

"I'm Clay, this is Courtney..." Clay introduced me to the rest of the honor's society.

"You're the new girl, right? I've seen you a lot with Justin and his group" Courtney said looking at her as if she was looking for something. "Yeah and fun fact I don't like people staring at me like that" Emily gave her a smile and turned around she saw Clay grinning.

The bell rang indicating that lunch period was over. Emily walked to the girl's changing room since they had PE after lunch. Jessica saw her and jogged up to her.

"Where were you?" Jessica complained. "I was at the honor's society reunion" Emily responded changing her shirt. "Aye, my bestie is part of the honor's society" Jessica hugged Emily while Emily tried to change her shorts.

The girls walked to the gymnasium and their teacher was sitting on the bleachers once the whole group was there he stood up.

"You guys already know this, but in case some of you have forgotten, you guys can play whatever the hell you want if you don't want to play, don't play just be here when I'm taking attendance and you'll do great in my class" he said and proceeded to take attendance.

The boys went to play baseball and some of the girls went outside to play volleyball, Emily went to the track field and started running. After three laps she was tired and when to the gymnasium to sit down, she opened her water bottle and looked at the boys playing.