|21| (2)

Emily sat on the bed gasping for air. She looked at Jeff and he was there he was breathing slowly. It was all a dream. Jeff was going to be okay.

"Jeff, you have to wake up. Sleeping here gives me the creeps. I also don't feel like losing you. I had this dream and you woke up and told me what actually happened that night you know and maybe it wasn't a dream, it felt so real Jeff. I lost you in my dreams you died talking to me and you had the nerve to tell me you were sorry" Emily broke into sobs; she placed her head on his lap and cried. She felt a weight on her arm; she looked up to see Jeff taking a deep breath.

"You look ugly when you cry. Stop crying Emily. Why are you crying?" He slowly whispered. "Jeff, you are here" she sobbed cleaning up her face.

"Yes, Emily where else am I supposed to be? I said I'll never leave you and I didn't. I am here with you" he stroked her hair. She looked up to him and caressed his face with tears running down her face.

"Hey Emily don't cry. I'm here now" he whispered pressing his forehead against hers. "You scared me so much. I thought I was going to lose you" Emily whispered. Jeff leaned in and she did the same thing connecting their lips.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I shouldn't have. I'll go g-get a nurse" Emily said separating from him.

The nurse came in and did some tests, and left once she checked everything was alright.

"Come here with me. It's okay Emily nothing happened" Jeff patted a space next to him. Emily laid besides him and hugged him. "Don't go" Emily whispered closing her eyes.

Emily woke up and saw that Jeff was already up watching tv. She hugged him just to be sure he was real and she wasn't dreaming. Jeff teared up a little he knew he could've died. Montgomery walked into the room and saw them hugging.

 Montgomery walked into the room and saw them hugging

18.5k likes
montgomery.c: thank you God! For not taking him away... jeff.atkins

emi.rez: so grateful ily 💖 thank you Jesus

sheri.h: omg he's ok! Thank you God!

hannahbaker: 😭🙌 Lord thanks

brycemoney: is good to see you awake

justinfoley: i knew my boy was strong!

jessdavis: glad to know you're here with us!

clay.j: 😭😭😭😭😭🙌🙌🙌🙌 omw

marcus.c: bro you scared us all!

ryan.s: ^^ FR

troy.h: baseball wouldn't have been the same without you

zach.dempsey: omg ! you're fine!

alex.standall: i knew you would be okay.

tony.p: good to see you bro!

Load more

"How are you feeling, bro?" Montgomery asked standing in front of the bed. "I could be better" he lifted the arm were he had the bandages, Montgomery nodded.

"I'm glad to see you up" he said smiling. "Relax, I'm not going to die" he chuckled making Montgomery chuckle. Emily didn't find it funny at all.

"Fix the face, Emily. I'm okay princess" he said looking at her. Emily smiled "I'm hungry, call the nurse" Jeff said and Emily snickered.

The nurse came in and did some tests again and went to get breakfast. Jeff's parents came in and her mother started to tear up.

"Jeff, baby you're up. I love you. You had us so worried. I was afraid I was going to lose you" her mom said hugging him. "Mom, I'm fine. I love you too" he kissed her forehead.

"Jeff, I'm happy to see you awake" Jeff's dad said tearing up. Jeff smiled and hugged him "Thanks for staying with him these two nights, Emily. I appreciate it that" he said looking at her.

"No problem, Mr. Atkins" she smiled "We have to go now" she said taking Montgomery's hand "I'll be back, tonight" she said smiling at them.

________________________________________
Hey guys! Of course I wasn't going to let my son die!

Back at it again with them weird cute  scenes between Jeff and Emily. I lowkey reaaaaaaaaaally ship this.

Quick rant: I finished watching PLL and lemme tell you! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ARIA?! OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! IS KNEW SHE WOULD GO TO THE DARK SIDE!