|18|

32

32.8k likes
mags.si: my sister. my best friend. my one and only. my partner in crime. emi.rez
pc: montgomery.c  (good timing!)

emi.rez: 😭💖

josh.k: Y'all never let me know anything!!
mags.si: @josh.k no bc you're going to steal her away from me

javier.l: look who's finally back!
emi.rez: @javier.l damn right I am

jessdavis: i miss you already @emi.rez
mags.si: @jessdavis she's mine now *evil laugh*
jessdavis: nooooo 💔💔
emi.rez: @jessdavis awww imy too

Load more

**
"You're even hotter in person!" Maggie exclaimed looking at Montgomery. "Thanks, you're cuter in person" he chuckled.

"Hell yeah I am! I'm the cutest of them all" she responded making Emily snicker. "Bitch be dismissed, I am the cutest of them all! Right baby?" She said looking at Montgomery.

"Yes princess" she gave him a peck on his lips. "Ew. Y'all too cute stop, and duh he's your boyfriend he's supposed to say that!" Maggie said pouting.

"Maggie, Javier is here" her mom anounced causing Emily to roll her eyes. "Coming" she turned to Emily and dragged her inside "Let's go" Montgomery chuckled at Emily's face.

"Hey baby" Javier said kissing Maggie. "Hey Em, what's good?" He said nodding her head towards her.

"Uh no, don't talk to me. This is my boyfriend, Montgomery. You can talk to him not to me" Emily responded and Maggie rolled her eyes.

"Let's go grab something to eat" Maggie suggested. "Yes please, I'm hungry" Emily complained.

"When aren't you?" the rest of them said at the same time. Emily rolled her eyes at them "Whatever."

Javier was driving and the girls sat in the back leaving Montgomery in the front.

**