Bonus from chapter 35

"Jeff, papi" Emily ran and jump to his arms. "Happy birthday mami" he picked her up chuckling.

Emily was going to kiss his cheek but he moved away. Emily pouted and tried to kissed is cheek again but he moved. She frowned and held her his face and went to bite him. Jeff laughed and Emily kissed his cheek multiple times.

"Damn Emily! Aren't you happy?" Jessica exclaimed with the phone on her hand. "Yup because this is my papi" Emily said taking a sip from her drink, placing her arms around Jeff's waist. Montgomery rolled his eyes and clenched his jaw. Emily saw him and smirked.

**
"You saw that, tell me that you saw that!" Courtney whispered to Ryan. "Yes! I did...but she won't leave him" Ryan said smirking.

"Wanna make a bet on that? I mean come on! It's Jeff! He's a hot ass boy!" Courtney exclaimed looking at Jeff. "Of course anything to see you lose. Not like you're interested in him" Ryan said taking a sip of his cup.

"I'm not about to discuss this with yo-" Courtney was interrupted by Ryan's gasp. "You are! Oh my goodness you really are! I fucking knew it" Ryan said grinning.

"Oh shut up," Courtney rolled her eyes "fifty dollars that she will end up with Jeff" she finished crossing her arms.

"Deal" he agreed smirking. "I still don't like you just so you know" Ryan added and Courtney laughed.

"I don't like you either" she said taking a sip of her drink.

**

2.10k likes
jeff.atkins: birthday girl 💖
tagged: emi.rez
photo creds: jessdavis

jessdavis: damn I'm good at taking pictures

emi.rez: awe that's so cute!

courtney.c: #friendshipgoals
jeff.atkins: @courtney.c I know we the cutest

Load more

"Jealous?" Emily asked walking towards him. "Me? Jealous?" Montgomery pointed to himself "You wildin' baby" he said crossing his arms.

"Riiight" Emily placed her arms around his neck pulling him down Montgomery looked at her and placing his hands on her waist. "I. love. you." Emily said between kisses. Montgomery pulled her closer and deepened the kiss.

'Yo body on my body baby I'm about to catch a body in here baby...I love the way you grind on me. Said "I'm about to catch a body in here baby"'

"It's going down, I'm about to catch a body" Emily sang along moving her body against Montgomery's body.

'Keep it a hunnid, boy I know that you want it. Another round, won't remember in the morning'

"No" Jessica pouted "Come dance with your girls" Jessica dragged her towards Sheri, Hannah and Courtney.

Emily chuckled and started dancing with them. Justin stared at Jessica and she started moving provocatively placing her arms around Emily.

'Keep a K with me like Kourtney since a shorty I been popping like a forty...End of story baby'

"She's provoking me" Justin said looking at Jessica. "And she looks hot doing it" Marcus said smirking and Justin glared at him.

"Out of your reach" Justin muttered clenching his jaw. "Just looking" he raised his arms in defense.

"Let's go to the water" Sheri said walking with Courtney towards them with a cup of rum and cola in her hand. "Wait ya' girl wants a sangria" Emily said walking to where the cooler was.

"Watch how she's going to get pissed off" Montgomery said looking at Alex. "You love hearing her yell at you" Zach chuckled.

"If you want it you got it, you a bad ass bitch you poppin'" Emily sang along opening the cooler.

Montgomery came running towards her and tackled her making her fall with him.

"Monty! I swear to God oh my goodness! Why you gotta be so brute?" Emily yelled crossing her arms. Montgomery chuckled placing his arms on the sides of her head so she couldn't move.

"I love you" he whispered cleaning some sand of her lips. "I love you too, but you're so annoying" Emily whispered before giving him a quick peck.

**

990 likesalex

990 likes
alex.standall: ily bestie 💖💖

hannahbaker: ily too

jessdavis: awwwww #bestfriendgoals

justinfoley: ^ we are cuter!

clay.j: @hannahbaker JEALOUS!! 😭
hannahbaker: @clay.j aww ily

Load more

"Bro you been on the phone since you got here who you texting?" Justin asked Zach. "None of your business" Zach responded without looking up from his phone.

"She better be a good fuck" Justin said rolling his eyes. "Are you assuming its gender?" Zach said looking at him.

"Yes. I am unless you want to correct me and say it's a he. Is it?" Justin said crossing his arms. "It is none of your business" Zach said putting his phone away and Justin scoffed.

"I didn't wanted to know anyways" Justin said taking a sip of his cup and Zach laughed. "You been hanging out with Jessica too much. You are starting to sound like her" Zach said and Justin shuddered.

_________________________________________Body// Dreezy ft. Jeremih
Poppin// Asian Doll ft. PnB Rock

I love bonuses so much 😂😂

I had something to say and I forgot!! Shit!

Anyways, I'M HYPED BC MY FAVE ALWAYS NOTICE ME AND HER MOM NOTICED ME TOO 😭😭💖💖