|9|

Emily woke up first and went to the bathroom. She decided on a high waisted jeans and a white t-shirt. Walking back to her room she trip and hit her head. Montgomery came out of the bathroom and saw her standing up.

"Are you ok?" He was trying to hold his laugh. "You laugh and I'll kill you" she said walking towards her room.

She covered the hickeys on her neck and sighed. She was back again with hiding things from everyone. Montgomery put his hands on her shoulders.

"You'll be fine, let me know if anything happens" Emily nodded looking at his reflection.

**
Emma walked towards her locker to get the books for math.

"Good to see you Em" Bryce said leaning besides her. "Uh that's Emily to you. I can't say the same" Emily responded with attitude.

"Funny that you have an attitude, when yesterday you were crying" Emily took a deep breath and slammed the locker's door. "Don't. You are such a sick person. I don't know how you live with yourself" Emily glared at him and turned around.

Bryce held her arm and turned her around "Fix the attitude or I'll fix it" Emily shrugged her arm off his hold and walked away.

She needed air, she walked towards the exit and sat down on one of the benches behind the school's stairs. Her phone beeped with a new message.

Justin 😇: where are you? I don't see you here I need my bestie.

                                   Emily: I'm not there duh I just needed space.

Justin 😇: what Montgomery do now!?

                                   Emily: lol nothing he's fine

"Then what happened?" She turned around to see Justin on top of the stairs. "I'm just upset" Emily said looking at him.

"Let's go get some ice-cream then" Justin anounced grabbing Emily's arm which make her shuddered making Justin look at her confused. "Don't hold me like that, please" she whispered and Justin let her go slowly.

 "Don't hold me like that, please" she whispered and Justin let her go slowly

489 likes
justinfoley: treating my bestie emi.rez

emi.rez: 💖

montgomery.c: @jessdavis we are offended that you two left us here to go eat ice-cream
jessdavis: @emi.rez O👏FFEN👏DED (I love you tho)
emi.rez: @jessdavis love you too

Justin locked his phone and looked at Emily. Emily looked at him since she felt him staring.

"What?" Emily said eating her ice cream. "I know, Em. I know that reaction very well" Emily looked past him and played with the ends of her hair.