|16| (1)

Monday came and as soon as she walked through the doors. She felt everyone's eyes on her. Emily lowered her and walked to her locker.

"Hey Em" Jessica said leaning besides her. "Hey Jess" she muttered.

"You have to tell him what happened" she whispered "Not you too, Jessica. He should know better than to that. Why would I cheat on him with Bryce? Goodness gracious is Bryce!" Emily scoffed. Jessica nodded and sighed.

During lunch period Emily went to the library. She wanted to be left alone she didn't wanted to see Montgomery's judging face. She had enough with the stares and whispers.

Jess 💖: where are you?

Emily: at the library and I would like to be alone

Jess 💖: ok baby are you ok?

Emily: yes Jess I'm fine

Jess 💖: Monty asked for you

Emily: if Montgomery wants to talk to him he has my number.

Emily started to do her homework and study for her classes. The bell rang when the lunch period was over; she was walking to her locker and found Jeff on her way.

"Hey mami, how are you?" he asked placing an arm around her. "Hey, I'm fine, what about you?" she asked smiling.

"I'm g-" Jeff was interrupted by Bryce. "Thanks for last night Emi" Bryce said winking.

Jeff turned around and pushed him against the lockers holding him by the shirt.

"If you want to keep that face of yours the way it is keep your mouth shut. I don't want to hear a word from you. You don't talk to her. You don't look at her. You don't even think about her. I swear to you I'll fucking kill you" Jeff said angrily and let him go.

"Whatever man, didn't knew Emily needed bodyguards" Bryce said scoffing and Jeff punched him.

"Jeff stop!" Emily exclaimed placing one hand on his back. "Yeah, listen to her" Bryce said with his hand on his jaw. Jeff pushed him against the lockers and dragged Emily away.

"You didn't have to do that" Emily whispered. "He should've kept that comment to himself" Jeff said shrugging his shoulders.

***
Emily decided to walked home this morning and now she was regretting it. It was too hot to walk. She started walking in direction to her home.

"Emily, baby let me take you home" Jeff said from his car. Emily gave him a grateful look and got inside the car. "Want to go grab a bite?" He asked looking at the road.

"Yeah" she smiled at him and looked at the window.