7. Deceiving

Alesan was sitting at the dining table, eating the dinner. Blaise joined him too, though he was late for half an hour. They were enjoying a good meal. Blaise was eating peasant roast and some grilled leeks and he watched in disbelief how Alesan was done with roast beef within a minute.

"Hungry, aren't we?"

Blaise asked when Alesan stopped to drink some red wine.

"It feels like I cannot reach the limit. For Kynareth's sake, I missed cooked meat."

"Just eat, friend. You deserve a decent meal. So, how was the first day of training?"

"Hard, I guess. Surprising. I definatley didn't expect a young Khajiit to be my trainer."

Blaise almost choked himself on the piece of bread. Alesan looked him and waited to see if he has to do Heimlich maneuver.

"No way...You got No'El?"

Blaise asked. Alesan nodded. And that made Blaise smile.

"You couldn't get better."

"What are you talking about? I got a god damn kitty to train me."

Alesan complained. Blaise looked at him, shocked.

"You are joking?"

"What?"

"Tell me you didn't boast him or mock him."

"Err..."

"Alesan."

"Blaise, calm down. So what if I did?"

"So what? That kitty is a god damn kitty that destroyed the Dark Brotherhood and put an end to the Thieves Guild."

Alesan gulped. He certainly did not expect that.

"Wow."

He said. Blaise was all red and furious. He even scared Alesan.

"Idiot!"

"Well, I'm sorry I wasn't present for five years!"

Alesan defended himself. Blaise waved a hand on him and continued his meal.

"Fine. Go ahead. Be as you always do. Your problem is that you never confess your own mistakes. You are trying to find a way to avoid that. Honestly, I really hope No'El will kick the living thing out of you."

Alesan didn't know what to say on that Blaise's outburst. He was left without words.

"That's not truth..."

Blaise rolled his eyes and loudly lowered knife on the plate.

"That's what we are talking about. You have to change your attitude. You are in no position to be arrogant."

"Yes, thanks for reminding me."

"Alesan, I only want to help."

"I know. You always want to help. You are too good not to want that. But sometimes you just cannot. And that is your problem. You fight to your last breath even if it's for nothing. That will cost you some day."

Alesan got up from the table when he finally finished his meal. He walked over to the window and looked outside. It was raining.

"Well, I hope it will be an honorfull death."

Blaise said and stretched himself. Alesan looked at him and at the same time shook his head and smirked.

"You sound like a Companion."

"Maybe that's because I am one."

Alesan turned to face Blaise immediately.

"You're joking?"

Skyrim: Fall of the DawnOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara