Ella

Everyone else had gone. Jadwiga had trained a WhisperingDeath, Tailor trained a Catastrophic Quaken, Wera a Monstrous Nightmare, and Raylen a TripleStrike​.

"And now, the futer cheif. Eldest of six. Leader of this generations dragon riders, Ella Haddock!" Dad announced.

I walked out, Raelyn was holding my cape. I approached Gothi as everyone cheered. I knelt and she gently took my wrist. Her eyes widened and she pointed to a cage on the untrained side. Dad shot up and mom pressed herself agianst the bars if the door.
"No, Gothi." Dad said.

She looked at Gobber and nodded. Leaving the arena.
"Ella Haddock, meet the Snowratih." He said pulling the lever as the door shut.

Everyone gasped. Dad scowled deeply. Toothless looked ready to fire at the barrier and dad had a hand on his sword.

The arena filled with heavy snow, covering everything. A plasma blast landed at my feet. The snow cleared and I heard screaming. I slowly turned to see the Snowratih behind me.

"Oh...my...Thor..." I whispered.

It roared and shot ice in a circle around us. I grabbed he sheild but it smacked it away and bit my arm. I screamed in pain. It let go after two minutes of hitting it's head.
"ELLA!" Everyone was screaming.

I stood shakily. The dragon spewed ice around us, enclosing us in a small ice blast.
"Enough!" I said.
It stopped and cocked it's head to the side. I noticed everyone jumping or running into the arena, banging int the ice, crying.
"I don't see her!"
"Toothless! Tell the dragons to light it up!" Dad said.

Everyone stepped back as all the dragons came forward and shot at the ice blast around us. They barley shook it. My family dropped tho their knees and sobbed, banging on the ice. Everyone stood in disbelief.

"Ok, your going to have to trust me. I'm willing to take care if you. Be your best friend. Forever. If you let me." I pleaded.

I held out my hand. It nuzzled it.
"Now, light it up girl!" I said

She prepared multiple blasts.
"Focus on the center... Ready?" I asked pointing at the center of the top of the ice blast.

She focused her fire on it.
"Now!" I said.

She fired. The ice exploded and she covered me.

"Ella?!?"
"Ella!" I head everyone calling.

The Snowratih stood, revealing me.
"Ella!" Everyone cheered.

Raelyn, my siblings, Jamad, the gang, the old dragon riders, and my parents hugged me. I stood, my new dragon helping me.
"Thank you... Icewing." I whispered.

She roared on approval. I suddenly felt cold and weak
"Ella? You ok?" Jamad asked.
"Y-yeah... I'm fine..." I muttered.

I fainted, Jamad catching me.
"Ella? Ella?!? Gothi!" My family and Jamad called.

Icewing was nudding me worriedly with Toothless​ and Stormfly. Then everything went black.