Ella and Raelyn Haddock. (Hiccup's POV)

Astrid and I have been married for two years and she was pregnant. She was due any day now. My mom and her kept insisting that the baby was a girl, but I thought it was a boy. Toothless was very protective of her. He slept on her side of the bed, whined about leaving her every morning, and barley let me near her.

Gothi had told me to keep her indoors no matter what. But today, I went on a walk with her.
"How are you this morning?" I asked her.
"Kinda sore. She was kicking more than usual lat night." She laughed.
"She?" I asked.
"Yes. She. Ella. Mother's instinct." She said stopping, putting her hands on her hips.
"No. He. Tailor. Father's instinct." I said.

She scowled playfully.
"Ella." She said.
"Tailor."
"Ella."
"Tailor."
"Ella."
"Tailor."
"Raelyn."
"Ella. Wait what?" I asked.

She started laughing.
"You little-" I started. I cut myself​ off by pulling her into a kiss.

"I'm going to love them no matter what." I said resting my head on hers.

She smiled. Suddenly a hut exploded. I jerked my head that way as Toothless growled. Heather ran down to us. She looked pale.
"Astrid, we need to get you out of here. To the cove." She said.
"What? Why?" She asked as Stormfly landed next to her.

She scowled slightly. She hated not being able to fly.  Heather looked at me.
"Dragon hunters." She said.

I gasped with Astird. I had forgotten Viggo's warning. We had only been married two years. Not four. I mounted Toothless. The other riders flew up behind me.

"Heather, you get her out of here. Take the teens and the children with you." I said.
"Yes Hiccup." She said as kids climbed on Gronkles.

Astrid looked scared. I hopped off Toothless and walked up to her.
"Ash. We'll be fine." I whispered.

She hugged me. Tears falling from her eyes.
"Promise me you'll come back to me. And us." She said.

I placed a had on her stomach and kissed her.
"For you M'lady, anything." I whispered.

Heather came and took Astrid by the arm.
"We'll be fine." She said after kissing Eret's cheek.

They ran off into the forest with dragons covering them.

(Time skip)
All hunters had ran from the shores of Berk. None were at the cove according to Tuffnut. Heather came stumbling out of the woods. Bruised, beat and tired.
"Heather!" Eret called running over to her.

She fell over and she caught her.
"Heather. What's wrong?" I asked as she tried to sit up.
"Viggo...Has... A-astrid." She breathed passing out.

My heart stopped and I filled with rage. I hopped on Toothless who had went into alpha mode.
"Get her to Gothi Eret. The rest of you, gaurd the cove until Toothless's​ signal." I said flying off.

Stormfly flew after me.
"Ah! Hiccup! Just in time. Punctual, as always." Viggo said.

I glared at him. He had Astrid in a light choke hold, knife at her throat.

"Viggo. Let her go." I said threateningly.

It must have been very threatening, because he took a step back in fear. Then he chuckled.
"Or what?" He asked.

I jumped and landed behind him. Toothless behind me. He shot at his sword. He stumbled and dropped Astrid. Thankfully, Stormfly caught her. I activated my for sword and we fought as Toothless and Stormfly gaurded Astrid. I disarmed him and held my sword closer to his throat than ever before.

Toothless roared and I looked at him. He looked sad, pleading with me not to kill him. I looked at Astrid, she was covering her mouth with her hands, fear in her eyes. I looked back at Viggo.
"Run." I said.

I realesaed him and he ran to a different ship. They sailed off. Toothless ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and ran to Astird. Hugging her tightly. She hugged back.
"Hiccup!" She sobbed.
"Thank Thor." I said.

I held her for what seemed like hours, but it was only minutes. We pulled away and walked to the steering wheel and sailed towards Berk. Toothless and Stormfly shot at the flag as we docked. To show that it was us.

I heard everyone cheering. I helped Astrid off the ship as everyone ran to us. Toothless and Stormfly jumped, landing next to us. Heather ran up to us with the others and hugged us, crying happily.
"Your ok!" She cried.

We hugged her. When she pulled away, Astrid screamed in pain, falling to the ground. I quickly knelt down next to her, worried with Heather. My mom ran forward with Gothi and Gobber.

"We need to get her to your hut Hiccup." My mom said.
"Oh boy." Gobber said.

My face paled with realization. I picked her up bridal style and mounted Toothless, flying toy hut with everyone.

I laid her on the bed and Gothi ushered everyone out. I sat down and put my head in my hands. My mom say next to me with Heather while everyone stood scilently. The whole village was standing at the center of the village. Looking up at our hut. I started crying after listening to Astird screaming in pain after a few minutes. Heather did to.
"I know Hiccup...I know." They said.

(Time skip)
It was night and Astrid's screams cut off mid scream. I had stopped crying hours ago. Mainly because I had run out of tears. Gothi opened the door and handed me a baby girl. She lead me in. I saw Astrid sitting up in bed holding another baby. I felt tears of joy coming. I sat down next to her. Another girl. She rested her head on my shoulder.
"Mother's instinct." She whispered.

I laughed. My mom came in and started crying happily. Gothi wrote in the dirt.
"Well?" I asked.
"Astrid, your holding the oldest. The next chife." My mom said happily.

We looked at her. She opened her eyes. They were ice blue. She had a tone of winter blond hair already.
"Ella Haddock." We said at one.

"And the other?" My mom asked
"Raelyn Haddock." We said.

She smiled.
"Come out when your ready." She said.

We sat for awhile. I helped Astrid up and we walked outside. I still had Raylen. Toothless sniffed them with Stormfly and cooed happily. We laughed at how happy they were. Stormfly just walked next to Astird, never looking away from Ella while Toothless bounced around us.

Gothi stood outside the door. A pile of black ashes in a bowl next to her. My mother stood next to her. Astrid handed Ella to Gothi. She drew the symbol that she did on my head six years ago on Ella's head. She drew three lines on Raelyn's wrist. Gobber walked up to us. Gothi held up Ella and my mom Raelyn.

"The future chief and her sister, have been born!" He said.

Everyone cheered. Heather hugged us. Gothi handed me Ella and my mom gave Raylen to Astrid. We smiled happily. I looked at Raelyn and Ella.

They both had a ton of hair. Ella's was winter blond, but Raylen's was gold. Ella had Astird's eyes and Raylen had mine. Astrid looked even more happy than she did on our wedding day.

I kissed her and the cheering just got louder.