The fight. (Astrid and Hiccup's POV)

(Time skip, two days after Astrid wakes up.)

I was sitting in the forest, sharpening my sword as Stormfly​ played with one of my other natters. The bushes rustled and I looked up. Toothless came bounding out of the bushes towards Stormfly. I smiled.

Hiccup walked out of the bushes.
"Hey!" He greeted me.
"Hi..." I said softly.

I still couldn't get the image of his shadow and Heather's kissing out of my head.

Maybe you can talk about it today... I thought.

He turned to help Heather out of the bushes. I felt my eyes narrow slightly.

Never.mind. I thought.
"Hey Ash... Can we talk?" She asked.
"Why?" I asked trying to sound like I didn't know what she was talking about.
"Come on Ash, you can't shut us out.", Hiccup said.
"I thought that's what you do." I said as a new natter charges me for sword practice.
"Not funny. Can you just, Astrid. Astrid! ASTRID! LOOK AT US!" Hiccup yelled.

I stopped training and turned to face him, glaring.
"What!?!" I asked.
"We need to talk-"
"About what? How I caught my boyfriend​ sucking my beast friends face off?!?" I asked.
"We didn't kiss!"
"You can say that all you want. But your shadows choose a different story."
"Can you just listen?"
"No. I can't. I have to fly Stormfly. Just...G-go make out o-or something..." I said sadly, holding back tears.

I ran to Stormfly and we flew around the edge.

(Hiccup's​ POV)
I sat down on a rock and buried my face in my hands.
"She won't listen!"
"Hiccup... She'll talk... Hopefully..." Heather siad hugging me.