This means war! (Hiccup, Heather and Viggo's POV)

(Heather's POV)
"Where is he!?!" I asked entering the clubhouse.

I kicked over a stool.
"He's not back yet?" Snoutlout asked getting worried.

The twins looked up from their card game in worry.
"Well, the possibilitys are endless. It dose take a long time to move all of those dragons-" Fishlegs began.

Dauger walked by rubbing his back.
"Yeah, no kidding." He said with Snoutlout.

"- Astrid could be hurt, a storm could have hit, or-"
"We get it Fishface! But he would've terrored us." Snoutlout said.

The doors burst open.
"What?" I asked turning.

Astrid was standing there. Helmet on.

"Astrid!" We said happily.

I ran to hug her but she held out her hand. I stopped, my face falling.
"Astrid? Are you ok?" I asked.

She removed her helmet and looked at me. Scowling in hate. I gasped. Her eyes were still purple.
"A-astrid?" We asked.

"Hold your toungs Dragon Riding scums! Hiccup, now works for the dragon hunters. Agianst his will of course. Giving up his and Toothless's​ freedom in Hope of saving me with Viggo's false deal, he's to loyal. And it's come back to haunt him. Give the wing Viggo's respects. Though he is your adversary, he is sorry for your lose with Throk. Me, I see it as a better chance of winning." She said sneering evilly.

I felt my face turn red. She mounted Stormfly and flew off.

"AGH! VIGGO HAS TOTALLY CORRUPTED HER MIND! HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HICCUP! ITS JUST, I DONT, AGH!" I screamed throwing​ my axe at the wall.

"We know sis....We know." Dauger said as I cried into him.

(Hiccups POV)
I sat on my bunk with Toothless's​ head on my lap. He was sleeping. His ears twitched and he sat up growling. I looked at the door as it opened. Gruffnut opened it.
"Big V want you." He said.
"And if we don't go?" I asked.

He smirked and walked towards me. Toothless jumped off my lap and growled, extracting his teeth.

"Settle down bud..." I said wearily.

He backed off, but he never stopped glaring at Gruffnut.

He smirked and grabbed me by the shoulders roughly. Causing me to groan in pain. He lead me and Toothless to Viggo's office and forced me down into a chair.

"Hiccup, how have you been?" Viggo asked.
"What do you need master?" I asked.

He chuckled.
"Straight to the point, as always. I need you and the Nightfury on deck. And do what ever.I.say." he finished through his teeth.

I nodded slightly as Gruffnut​ lead me on to the deck.

(Heather's POV)
"Heather! Heather!" The twins called running into the clubhouse.
"What?!? What is it?!?" I asked standing.
"Ships! Hunter ships!" Ruffnut said.
"That's not important! Has anyone seen Chicken?!? Chicken! Chicken come out!" Tuff said.
"Forget the chicken! Just get on your dragon, and get in the air!" Snoutlout said.

We mounted our dragons and took to the skies. We saw Astrid flying above us, sword drawn. Her dragons flew up behind her she pointed her sword at us and they flew at us, firing. Hiccup tool to the sky and started blasting.
"Hiccup?!?" We asked as he blew up the stable.

He looked at us, sorrow and regret in his eyes.
I'm so sorry. Get out of here! His eyes said.

"Heather! We have to g-". Fishlegs started.
"No!" I said with Dauger
"We are holding the edge. This, this is our home! Hiccup has given up so much for us... We can't lose this island, our home." I said.

They nodded. After awhile, we won. But there was alot of destruction done to the edge. But then, something happened.

(Viggo's POV)
"We have to fall back sir. Another surprise attack some time arou-" Astrid started.

She took off her helmet a while ago. Hiccup landed on the deck.

Oh Lokie's staff! I cursed in my head.
"Viggo, I just.... A-astrid?!?" He asked.

She turned.
"No... You promised! I just halfly destroyed​ my home because I was trying to keep Astrid safe! And then I realize you never let her go!" He said fuming, walking pass me.

Astrid stumbled forwarded, but Toothless caught her. Her breathing became quick and shallow. Toothless roared in distress. Hiccup turned and ran to her side, holding her in his lap.

"Hi-Hiccup...." She breathed, her eyes flickering from blue to purple.

"Hiccup Horrendous Haddock th-" I started.

A hand clamped over my mouth. Her eyes turned solid purple, but reverted back to normal before she passed out

Hiccup's face turned red in rage.
"The code word was my name?!?" He asked.

I tried to awnser, but the hand turned my wrist to far left, causing me to pass out in pain.

(Hiccup's POV).
Viggo fell forward and Heather stood there.
"Come on, get her to the ship!" I said mounting Windshear.

We took off for the edge and Fishlegs checked her out. She was fine but she wasn't going to wake up for awhile.

Heather cried into her hands as I  rubbed her back, crying silently. She  slowly made her way to sobbing on my shoulder. I held her. But it didn't feel right.