Our life after three years. (Astrid and Hiccup's POV)

(Astrid's POV)
It's been three years since Hiccup and I have been engaged. But, we're getting married today. I know, I know, why are we just getting married now? Well, let me tell you. The edge was burned down by Viggo, it was completely gone. We had to move every single dragon on the island and my dragons to a island near Berk. That took a full year. The next year, was Hiccup training to become Chief and Heather and Dauger left to co chief over Berserker island. And the third year, this year, was the craziest year we've had since the edge. One, we find dragon hunters, we learn that a mad man named Draggo was creating a dragon army. We went after them. Hiccup tried to persuade the hunters, when he was about to succeed, Snoutlout, the gang, and Stoick "saved" him. Hiccup found his mother, Stoick died, Toothless became alpha, and Hiccup became chife. And that all leads up, to today. Our wedding day.

Heather was braiding my hair differently today. Half of my hair was down, and a small braid was feeding into my hair while another was in the middle of my losses, down hair.
"I can't believe you two are finally getting married! Took you long enough." Heather said as Ruff put a blue flower in my hair.

"Shut up!" I laughed.

I looked down at my dress. I loved it so much! Hiccup had it shipped in from the wing. I had no idea they had clothes like this.

 I had no idea they had clothes like this

My mother came in. She hugged me, tears falling from her eyes.
"I'm so proud of you." She whispered.
"Thanks Mom." I said as we pulled away.

Eret came in smiling. He was like my big brother to me.
"Ready?" he asked as Heather walked up to him.

I smiled and nodded.  He led the other two girls out as Mala walked in.
"Mala!" I said happily.

I hugged her.
"Astrid! You look ravishing! I'm so happy for you and Hiccup Haddock." She said as Snoutlout entered.
"Shes right...For once." He joked.
"Come on 'brave and bold' " Mala said​ pulling him out the room.

I laughed as my mom followed them out the room. Gobber walked in.
"Ye ready lass?" He asked.

I nodded as he held out his hand. I took it and saw the others walking down the isle. Heather with Eret, Fishlegs​ with Ruff, Snoutlout with Eret, and Tuffnut with Chicken. No surprise there. Valka and my mom were standing with Hiccup. The girls and boys separated. The girls went to stand behind where u was going to stand and the boys behind our moms.

Gothi saw us and nodded. Everyone​ rose as we started down the isle. All of Beserker island was here, the wing and outcast island. I saw Hiccup smiling bigger than he ever has in his life. I was smiling to. Gobber placed my hand in his.

"Take good care of her lad." He said smiling.

Hiccup nodded and went to stand behind Gothi to read what she wrote.
"We are gathered here today, to celebrate the uniting of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, and Astrid Fearless Hofferson. If anyone has ant objections, please speak now, or forever hold your peace." He said out loud.
"I object." A deep voice said.

Everyone​ gasped and we whipped around to see...Viggo.
"Viggo?!?" Hiccup asked angirly.
The dragons came up to us, ready to fight.
"Calm down, calm down. My dear Hiccup, I can't say congratulations? You scored quite the catch." Viggo said stepping forward.
"That's close enough Viggo." Hiccup warned, activating his fire sword while Toothless walked up to him.
"What do you want?" He asked.

Viggo walked down the isle, Hiccup raised his sword and Toothless prepared to fire. Viggo drew his sword and three it to the side.
"I come in peace Hiccup, I just merley wish to talk to you." He said.

I looked at Hiccup. He didn't hesitate to walk forward.
"Now, what is it?" He asked
"I've come to warn you. Me and the hunters were... Surprised when you didn't invite us to your special day. And as payment, I'm warning you as to what will happen. If Astrid becomes pregnant with in three years of your marriage, well, I leave the rest to your imagination. I hope you two are happy." Viggo said picking up his sword, walking away.

I just stood there. Shocked. We watched as his boat pulled away. Hiccup walked back to me and took my hands in his, smiling. I smiled back as Gobber proceed.
"I know pronounce you, chief and chieffest. You may kiss the bride." He finished.

We kissed and the dragons shot fire into the sky. We pulled away. I don't think I've ever been this happy in my life.