Zoè (Zoè's POV)

"First up, Zoè Haddock II." Dad announced.

The doors opened and I walked to Gothi. Everyone cheered. They went silent as I knelt infront if Gothi. She took my wrist and held it for a while. Her eyes flew open. She turned and pointed to a cage.

Gobber nodded as she left the arena.
"Zoè Haddock II. Meet your potential dragon. The natter." He said opening the door from outside the arena.

The door burst open and a blue, green, and orange natter flew around, spitting fire, and shooting spines. When it realized it couldn't get out, it landed in front of me.

I took a deep breath and took a step forward. It showed it's spines, a warning.
"It's ok, it's ok." I promised it.

I took another step forward and it shot spines at me.
"Zoè!" Mom, dad and the gang yelled.

I rolled away and backflipped to be behind it. It couldn't see me, but it's spines were still active. I jumped up and brought her tail down. She squaked in annoyance. But I smoothed down her tail spikes and she turned to me. She nuzzled me happily.
"Zoè Haddock II has trained her first dragon. The natter?" Gobber asked.
"Scarlett." I said scratching her chin.
"The natter Scarlett!" He announced.

Everyone cheered as we were lead out the arena.

"Ok, next is... Hadlor Haddock."y dad announced.