Goodbye. (Astrid's POV)

I woke up the next morning and Hiccup was gone. I check the forge, and the stable Toothless was gone to. I went to the clubhouse. The everyone stopped talking when I entered.

"Hey Ash...How are you?" Heather asked.

"I...Im fine....I gusse.... H-have you seen Hiccup?" I asked.

Nobody said anything.

"Ok, what's going on?" I asked.

"Ash... He's gone... He left." Snoutlout said.

"WHAT!?!" I yelled.

(2 weeks later.)

Hiccup still hasn't come back. I didn't talk to anyone. I didn't even fly Stormfly.

I was sitting in the clubhouse. I had lost Zoè and Hiccup in less than forty eigth hours. Everyone came in and I looked down.

"Ash, it ok to cry." Heather said.

"I-I..." I started.
"What?" Heather asked.

I felt anger and sadness building up in me.

"I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! I FEEL LIKE I'M NEVER GOING TO BE HAPPY AGIAN! AND EVERY DAY IT JUST GETS WORSE AND WORSE! I CANT! I CAN'T MISS HIM ANYMORE! I CANT! I DONT WANT TO! HE! HE..." I screamed.

"He what?" Heather asked reaching out to me as I walked to the door.

"He never even said goodbye..." I said letting tears fall from my eyes.

I  ran out the door.

"ASTRID!" I heard everyone yell.

I ran to my hut and packed everything. I ran to the stable and Stormfly stood. She let me mount her and we took off. I looked back at the edge.

"I'm never coming back."I cried.

We flew off from the edge, faster than ever. Never looking back.