Love you now. (Astrid and Hiccup's POV)

Hiccup and I crashed through the bushes at the same time.

"I WIN!" We yelled tripping over a branch.

He landed ontop of me, we were laughing until we noticed our position.

"A-are you ok?" He asked helping me up.
"Yeah...I'm fine." I said.
"Double or nothing?" He asked as Heather came into view.
"I just got here!" She complained.

I smirked.
"Sure!" I said.

I kissed him on the cheek, causing him to freeze.

"See ya!" Heather and I called running away.

We sat down in the steps of the mess hall. Hiccup ran into view with Toothless bounding after him. They were laughing. Hiccup made a sharp turn and lunged at Toothless, knocking him over. Toothless turned him over and they started to wrestle. I could hear them laughing.Hiccup rolled out from under Toothless and pined him.

"I have brought down this mighty beast!" Hiccup said dramatically in a deep voice, gently placing his foot on Toothless's side.

I blinked with Heather in disbelief.
"Did he just take down Toothless? A Nightfury?" I asked.
"He's gotten pretty strong over the years."

I blushed remembering when I saw him shirtless a few nights ago.

Toothless lunged up and licked Hiccup.

"AW! TOOTHLESS! YOU KNOW THAT DOESN'T COME OUT!" Hiccup complained.

I doubled over in laughter along with Heather. I swear I thought I was going to die when Hiccup flicked Nightfury saliva onto Toothless.

He walked up to us.
"I'm glad you guys thought that was so funny. Want a hug M'lady?" He asked holding out his arms.
"No!" I said dodging his grasp.

I shoved Heather into him.
"EW!" She yelled pulling away.

I doubled over laughing. Suddenly, Hiccup picked me up bridal style and ran down to the ocean.

"HICCUP! PUT ME DO- AH!" I screamed as he jumped in.
We surfaced and he was laughing, his messy brown hair sticking to his face. I was so glad I pinned my bangs back earlier.
"You.disgust.me." I said through my teeth.
"You know you love me." He said helping me out of the water, pulling me into him.
"Ugh. Your right." I said into the kiss.

We walked back up to the mess hall where Heather was laughing with our dragons.

"Shut up." We said.
We entered the mess hall.
"Hiccup! Astrid!" My dad greeted loudly.

Everyone stopped talking​.
"Hi." Hiccup said.

Everyone started saying hello. He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd to the table filled with food.
"Wow! That's enough food to feed all of my dragons for two years!" I said.

Everyone​ laughed. I filled my plate with fruits, meat and a bunch of other stuff. I told everyone of my travels and the dragons I saved. They fascinated everyone.

"What about the Whispering Death? That thing disappeared a few weeks ago!" Snoutlout asked.
"Yep. That was me. Stormfly and I we-" I started.

Suddenly the doors burst open and one of my TripleStrikes ran in. Stormfly shot up.

Huge ships. Fighting. Attacks! It spoke.

I nodded and grabbed my helmet from Stormfly's​ saddel bag as she flew by. I put it on and jumped onto the tables, running across them, backflipping onto her saddel. I heard gaspes of amazement.

We flew outside and saw my dragons attacking and sinking ships. I looked at the insignia.

"Dragon Hunters." I said.

"There she is! Get her!" Viggo said pointing at me.

"Dive!" I said.

We dove.
"Spine shot!"
"Blast em!"
"Spiral!"
"Barrel roll, multiple blast, spine shot."

Stormfly followed my directions.

"LOOK OUT!" I heard Hiccup scream

Suddenly a net entangled us.
"AH! HICCUP!"
"ROUGE!" He called.

I drew my sword.
"Get ready to fly Stormfly!" I said.

I slashed at the net. She took off, I backflipped into the ocean, with my sword drawn.
"ROUGE! NO!" I heard everyone scream.

(Hiccup's POV)
I was going to kill Viggo. I was tired of Astrid getting hurt because of him.
Suddenly, the water bubble and a Whirlpool appeared 

"Up! Up!" I called.

We flew up above the whirlpool.
"What in the devil!?!"  Viggo asked.

Suddenly, Astrid surfaced on a Seashocker, flanked by two Scullderens. They blasted the ship with hot water while the others were pulled into the whirlpool.

Astrid jumped off the Seashocker and was caught by a Titan wing Monsters Nightmare, who dropped her on deck.

I landed next to her.
"Viggo." We both said.
"Hello, Hiccup, and Rouge. What a... pleasent surprise." He said.

Astrid grabbed him by his ear and forced him down.
"Pleasent surprise?!? Its one thing to come after me, it's another to go after my dragons and me, but it's an entire different thing to go after me,my dragons, and Berk!" She said punching him

He held his jaw.
"I wouldn't have to if you just gave them back."
"Like you would treat them any better." We snapped.
"Negotiations? Let's say... Deathwards island? Next month? No, two months from now." Viggo said.

Astrid and I stiffened at the name.
Deathwards island. The place Astrid  found Zoè.

"Fine." We said.
"Good. Only you two may show. Now, farewell." Viggo said as his ship pulled away.

We flew up and back to Berk.
"That was amazing!"
"How did you do it?!?"
"Were those Scullderens?!?"
"Seashockers?!?"
"Whirlpool?!?"

Astrid took off her helmet and walked to the edge of the bank. She whistles loudly. A Submeriper shot onto the beach next to her.

"Hi you! Thanks!" She said hugging it.

It roared something.
"Well you tell em boy!" She said.

He roared and swam off. We all stared in awe.

"What?" Astrid asked.

I laughed as everyone cheered.
"You, are amazing." I said.
"Not so bad yourself." She replied.

We laughed. I grabbed her waist.
"Come here you!" I said pulling her into me.

We kissed. When we pulled away, my dad and Astrid's mom ran up to us.

"Grandchildren. Now!" They said.

We blushed while others cheered and laughed.

"Hiccup... Let's go home." Astrid said.

I nodded. "
Saddel up gang! We're going back to the edge."

They cheered and went to get their dragons. Astrid whistled and her dragons flew up from the forest and got into formation in the sky.

She jumped on Stormfly.
"Race ya!" She said.
"It's on!" Heather and I said racing after her and her dragons with the rest of the gang.
(Time skip.)

It was night at the edge.  We all went straight to bed, Astrid and I shared my hut.

"Thanks, for staying by my side today." She said.
"I would never leave you." I whispered into her ear.

We kissed. It quickly became heated.
I didnt realize how much I wanted her. How much I needed her. How much I loved her.

I started kissing her neck and biting her ear. I pushed her down onto the bed.
"I love you M'lady." I muttered.
"I love you to." She whispered.

Let's just say, we had a restless night.