Happily Ever after....mabey?(Hiccup's POV)

Everyone was down at the beach, resting, or in the twins case, pranking everyone.  I was sitting with Astird and our dragons, I had my arm around her as she snuggled into me.

"Hey Ash?" I asked
She rolled into me and hugged me.
"What?" She asked.

I smiled.
"You want to go there tonight?" I asked.

Her eyes shot open and she sat up.
"Yes!" She whispered excitedly​.

I laughed as she laid down next to me agian.
"We're going to be there all day tomorrow." I whispered.

I could feel her smile.
Part five down. Now, part six. I thought.

(Time Skip)
I had just finished packing my stuff when Heather ran by with the others.
"Um...ok...What's going on?" I asked.
"It's Johan!" Astrid said.

I ran after them. Johan was anchored at the makeshift​ dock...With my dad and Astrid's mom...With them but with there dragons.

We all slowed and approched carefully.
"Hey dad...What's up?" I asked.
He smiled at me.
"Your all young adults now! You know what that means..." He said smiling evilly.

We looked at our clothes and sighed.
"Agian?!?" We asked.
"Yes. Again." Astrid's mom laughed.
"It's the last one. So choose carefully. Hiccup, may we speak with you?" My dad spoke as Jhoan unloaded a few boxes.

"Sure." I said as we walked to the clubhouse.

I looked at Astrid as Jhoan started to hand boxes to everyone. She was frowning with displeasure. I laughed as we rounded a corner, them vanishing from sight.
"So?!? Did you ask her?!?" They asked.

I backed up.
"No, not yet. I will. Soon. Some time tonight or tomorrow." I said as Toothless laughed at me.
"Shut up." I said scratching his ear.

My dad and Ingrid smiled. We went back to the dock as others shut the doors to thier huts. Jhoan handed me a box.
"Um....Please tell me this is-" I started.
"Don't worry, I had the tailor design this especially for you." My dad said clapping me on the back.

I smiled and went to my hut to change.

Sorry, but here are the new looks. Try to imagine the boys with no facial hair in those outfits,ok? Ok. Good, now here we go!