Years later (Raelyn's​ POV)

I woke up and looked around. Ella was already up. How do I know? She wasn't in the room. I sighed and got out of bed. I pulled on my clothes and went downstairs with my brush and a basket of flowers.
Ella was already dressed, helping Mom with the cooking.
"Morning Mom. Hi Ella!" I said.

She turned around and I hugged her. She hugged back. Abela bounced down with Maaria behind her. Still half asleep.
"Hi Mom! Hey Raelyn and Ella!" Abela said cheerfully.
She hugged us all tightly.
"Mornin' mum. Mornin' Ella. Mornin' Raelyn." She said sitting down.

Mom smirked and went to stand behind her. She hugged her from behind earning a shriek of protest.
"In two hold generations, your the most moody and the only one with a ancient Viking accent!" She said kissing her cheek.

We laughed.
"Mom. Dad still counts." Ella said passing out the pancakes.
"Yes!" I cheered with Abela.

Zoè ran down stairs with Haddock at her heels.
"Hi!" She said hugging everyone.
"Zoè...Please don't run in the house." Mom asked.

She nodded and sat down. Ella gave her a plate and she hugged her.
"Hey mom. Hey Ella. Raelyn, Ablea, Maaria." Haddock said hugging everyone in turn.

The door slammed open and Tailor came tumbling in.
"Ouch." He muttered holding his head.
"You still have to work on that landing Tailor." Dad said walking in with Toothless.
"Yeah yeah. I'll work on it."
"Morning everyone!" Dad siad cheerfully​.
"Morning dad!" We said.

He came around and hugged everyone. He seemed less tempted to let go of me, Ella, and Zoè. 
Mom turned around.
"Morning M'lady." Dad siad.
"Good morning." She said.

They kissed, the boys ewed but us girls awed. Ella just smiled slightly.
"Good morning Haddocks! Morning chief." Jamad said opening the door.

"Good morning Jamad. How's your dad?" Dad asked.
"Still as stubborn as always." He said sitting between me and Ella.

Dad laughed and sat down with Mom.
"So. You guys ready for today?!?" Mom asked.

We all said yes together. Jamad laughed.
"Good luck. I'm not doing any dragon riding. I prefer to keep my feet on the ground." He joked.

We laughed. I felt my heart flutter. I really like Jamad. He's my crush. I wanted our relationship to be like mom and dad's....But with less drama.
"Ok everyone. Let's go to the arena." Dad said standing with Mom.

We followed them out the door and to the arena. We met Wera, Leopolda, and Basia at the arena. Daichi entered later. Jamad, Salvador, Kade, and Gavriil were standing with the entire village, outside the dragon arena. Meerika walked up to them and sat down. Hadlor saw her and waved.

"Ok. When I call your name, the doors will open, Gothi will say what dragon you should have, and you will tame it. If anything gose wrong, the gang and I will jump in. Ok?" Mom asked.

We all said yes.
"Now. Let the Dragon training, begin!" Dad said from the outside of the arena.

Everyone cheered.