I hate you! (Astrid and Hiccup's POV)

(Astird's POV)
We landed back at my mountain. I dismounted Stormfly and stumbled forwarded. Hiccup stabilized me.

"You ok?"

I remembered why Viggo said and pulled my arm away.

"I'm fine." I said coldly.

I felt the blood picking up steam so I walked quickly back to the room. I walked into the kitchen.

"Astrid!" Everyone said happily.

I glared at them.

"Ash, what's wrong?" Heather asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

I snarled at her.
"What's it to you, dragon hunter scum?" I asked slapping her hand.

"What?!?" Everyone asked.
"All of you! You work for Viggo, your here to spy on me and take back his dragons." I said.
"Ash-" Snoutlout started.
"SCILENCE! You will all pack to leave for nightfall." I said.

"Ash,-" Hiccup started.
"Don't Ash m-" I started.

Suddenly everything went white and I stumbled forwarded. My head started ringing.

I groaned in pain, gripping my side. I stumbled agian and I felt someone catch me.
"Astird?!?" I heard Hiccup ask.

I couldn't move. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I screamed in pain. He saw my blood.

"HEATHER! GET HOT WATER, FISHLEGS, MED KIT, TWINS, BLANKETS, SNOUTLOUT TOWELS!" He screamed.

I felt him start removing my top.

"Hi-Hiccup..." I sighed falling onto darkness.
(Hiccup's POV)

It's been three hours since we had to clean Astrid's wound. She hasn't come out of her room.
"Hiccup, you should go check on her." Heather said.

I stood and made my way to Astrid's room. I quietly opened the door, but she wasn't in there. Toothless turned around and bounded down a corridor.

"Toothless!" I hissed

I followed him into a huge replica of the cove back on Berk. Except it had a waterfall, the water sparkled, there was alot more room and endless fish. Dragons of all kinds were playing in here. Even babies!

"Wow..." I whispered.

I felt a bump on my leg, I looked down and saw a spring Green natter on its butt, shaking it's head.
"Aw, where'd you come from lit-" I started, bending down to pet it.

A huge green latter landed in front of me, tail spikes ready.

"Oh...Thor." I muttered.
"TOOTHLESS!" I called.

He didn't attack the dragon, he just stood up and talked in dragon. The natter looked at me and back to Toothless. She didn't do anything, she called her baby and walked away.

"What did you say bud?" I asked him scratching his head gratefully.

"That he trusts you... And there is no reason for him not to trust you... Pretty brave of him for jumping infront of an angry Momma natter. But you coming down here Viggo scum, is suicide." I heard Astrid say behind me.

"Astrid?!?" I asked.

She lunged at me and pinned me agianst the wall.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa,whoa! Calm down!" I said.

She drew her axe and pressed it agianst my throat.
"Why are you in here?!?" She asked.
"I followed Toothless!"
"To destroy this safe haven for my dragons? I don't think so." She snarled

"What?!? What are you talking about?!?"
"I know Viggo sent you here to destroy my home! The home of my dragons!"
"What?"
"SCILENCE! I know Viggo's tricks Haddock, I will not be fooled so easily."
"Astrid! I'm not here to trick you! And what in world would I ever work for Viggo?!?"
"This one. He sent you here to apprehend me for saving the dragons he intended to slaughter and sell."
"...Ok...He did send us here to capture you...B-"

She threw me to the ground.
"Hold your toung dragon hunter, it will make this alot easier."
"Astrid! We were going to capture you, but we didn't know who you were! We, I would never harm you!"
"How do I know you don't plead Viggo's false accusations?"
"Wh-what?!? I can't kill dragons! You know that!"
"The Hiccup Haddock I knew couldn't, but things, change."
"Astrid! I wouldn't kill a dragon!" I said.
"Prove it." She said throwing me a sword.

She dragged me to a sick ,weak dragon.
"Put this natter out of her missoury." She said me throwing towards it.

I stared at the dragon. I lifted the sword, but one look in its eyes, and I felt weak, like a cowered. Like...A hunter. I held the sword ontop of my head on its flat side.

"I-I can't..." I muttered.

Astrid snapped her fingers and the natter shot up and bounded out of the separate room

"What?" I asked.
"It was a test... You passed. But if you mess up, I will not hesitate to end you." She said approaching me.
"Ash... I would never, ever betray you. I promise." I whispered.

She looked down. Probably hoping that she could believe me. Whatever Viggo said to her, must have been bad.

"Astrid?!? Your alive?!?" Viggo asked.
"Yeah, no thanks to you!"
"You won't be when I'm through with you!"

What were they talking about. I hugged her. She looked up at me. Subconsciously, we leaned in.
"Astrid..."
"Hiccup..."

Suddenly the entire mountain shook and we stumbled forwarded.

She pulled away and ran to a cliff over looking the medium sized amount of land she had around the mountain.

"No!" She screamed.