Never should have come back. (Hiccup and Astrid's​ POV)

Today would be the thirteenth day that the gang would have been here. I learned that Dauger had joined the riders and Throk is considering it. But he secretly told me that Mala was the reason he hadn't joined. He said he hadn't joined because he loves her. I told him to confess to Mala. So he decided that he has hidden his feelings long enough.

I was cooking eggs this morning with Tuffnut trying to understand. Im not so hard on him anymore because I've missed his stupid questions.

"I don't get it! How do you cook and egg?!?" He asked.

I laughed.
"Come here Tuffnut, I'll show you." I said.

Everyone came to watch. I took an egg and cracked it on the side of a bowl. I split the shell in half so the yoke could get out and I checked it for shells.

"Wow.... How did you know ow there wasn't a chicken in there?" Tuffnut asked.

"You know how Chicken at home doesn't have a boyfriend?  Well, the chickens I have don't have a boy to hang out with, so there aren't going to be any babies in it." I said cracking another one.

Everyone got the details I was leaving out, except for Tuffnut.

"What do boy chickens have to do with it?" He asked.

Everyone cringed as I laughed.
"That's a stupid question. I'm not going to awnser it, but keep em coming." I said.

Apparently, Tuff was really interested in cooking so I taught him.

"Wow, Tuff! Your good at this!" I said.
"Thank you Astrid."
"Ill let you cook dinner tonight, except I'll supervise you."
"Yes! This is amazing!"

I laughed and served the eggs, nobody hesitated to try it.

"Astrid, how did you learn to cook so good?!?" Dauger asked.

"I just started cooking for me and J-" I started.

Suddenly a bright pink terror flew in with a letter.

"Thanks sunset." I said as she handed me the scroll.

I stood.
"Excuse me." I said.

I went to my room.

(Hiccup's POV)
Astrid left, but she seemed troubled.
I followed her to our room.
She was putting on her armour. She quickly, but neatly did a cross braid over her hair line, pinning her bangs back, pulling all of her hair in a bun.
She grabbed her axe and a long black sheath. She unsheathed a wicked cool Gronkle iron sword and sharpened it quickly. She sheathed it then sharpened her axe. She strapped the axe to her back and the sword to her waist. She grabbed a bow and a quiver. She put them in Stormfly's saddle bag and walked out.

I hid behind the door. It squked.

"Hm?" I heard Astird question.

I held my breath.

"Eh." She said.

Through the crack of the door, I could see her put on her mask.

"Come on girl!" She said.

Stormfly ran down a corridor with her. I felt something coming up behind me. Wich should be impossible seeing I was hiding behind a door. I held my breath and looked behind me. Into a pair of the green eyes.

"AH!" I screamed rolling out form behind the door. Toothless stood there laughing.

"Really bud?"  I asked.

He laughed. I mounted him and we flew after Astrid. We found her speaking in dragon to Changewings, Nightmares, Natters,and Zipplebacks.

She mounted Stormfly and flew out. The dragons followed her.