War (Hiccup and Astrid's POV)

Quick shout out to: Httyd__FanFictions and TheChristianGirl12 their comments and support mean alot. Now, onto the story!

(Astrid's POV)
Hiccup ran up behind me as I watched all the dragons attack the hunter ships, trying to defend out home.

"Destroy the Rouge, and bring her to me. Do not harm these dragons unless absolutely necessary!" Viggo ordered.

I filled with rage. I turned and shouldered Hiccup

"Ow!"
"I knew I shouldn't have trusted you! STORMFLY!" I called putting on my helmet.

The gang came running in with their dragons.
"Astrid! You can't fight!" Heather said.
"Tough. I don't know who to trust. Im their leader, I need to get out there. I demand that you all stay here, or I will turn you over to Viggo and let him go through your punishment for failing him." I said mounting Stormfly.

"But M'-" Hiccup started.
"Silence! Don't call me that until I know you can be trusted." I said trying not to cry.

We flew out the mountain.
"Spine shot!"

All natters did as told.
"Flame up!"
All Nightmares did as told.

"Let's go!" I called.

We blasted, shot and fired at the ships. No dragons got hurt. The Gronkles sunk one ship after another.

I let out a roar and the Changewings appeared on the hunters ships and started to destroy them. I flew up high and surveyed the dragons.

Smiling, knowing that we were going to win, all hope fled when I heard a familiar cry. My heart stopped as I turned to see Ryker running away with the baby alpha.

"NO!" I screamed as we flew for it.

Scarlett beat us to it a grabbed the baby gently I'm her claws. She flew up to me and handed it to me.

"Good girl! Scarlett!" I warned her.

She was suddenly shot down and fell from fifty feet in the air. When she landed and didn't stand back up to fight my heart shattered.

That was one of my last links to Zoè.
I heard a catapult fire and gasped as it soared right to towards us. I heard a Nightfury roar and the net exploded.

"Woo Hoo!" Hiccup cheered as he flew by with the others.

"WHAT?!?" Viggo screamed with Ryker.

I smiled as Heather flew up to me.

"What are you doing?!?" I asked trying to sound mad.
"Ok,one, I know your happy to see us."

I laughed.
"And second, we are a pretty stubborn group,"

"Hey! That's my line!" I laughed.
"And weren't going to let one of our teammates get shot down that easily." She finished.

I smiled.

Everyone flew up behind her.

"Ok Rouge, what do you want us to do?" Hiccup asked.

I smirked.

"Fishlegs, get this baby Alpha out of here, get it to safety and stay with it." I said as he took him from me.

"Got it." He said flying off.

"Twins, Snoutlout, destruction still your thing?" I asked.

They got excited.

"Well, go blow stuff up!" I said.