No...( Rouge's and Hiccup's POV)

We flew into the mountain and the dragons flew down their separate corridors and I flew to mine and Stormfly's. We landed and jumped off, landing on my bed, then jumping off.

"Ya know girl, we gotta work on you listening​ to 'strangers'" I said making air quotes with my hands as I laid my axe agianst the wall and took off my armour.

She squaked sadly.

"It's ok girl!" I said placing my armour on my bed walking to a mirror.

She squaked happily.  I removed my helmet, my hair falling perfectly over my shoulder.

"I have the sweetest dragons ever!" I said smoothing out my back and silver vest and black leather boots and pants.

(Hiccup's POV)
We landed inside the mountain and followed the rouge on foot. Out dragons followed.
Heather was int the lead and stopped suddenly at the entrance of a corridor and gasped just enough so only we could hear her. I pushed my way up with Toothless to be next to her. My heart stopped.

The rouge had removed her helmet and braided blond hair fell onto her shoulder.
"I have the sweetest girl ever!" She said straighting her clothes then hugging Stormfly.

She returned the the mirror and brushes her bangs.

Toothless bounded over to the girl. She gasped.

"Toothless?!?" She asked.
He grinned and went to play with Stormfly.

"Stormfly! If he's here, then that means Hiccup Haddock is here!" The rouge said worriedly.

I knew that voice.

"A-Astrid?" I asked.

(Rouge's POV)

I heard my real name and turned grabbing my axe. I gasped when​ I saw the gang.

"Hi-Hiccup?" I asked chocking.

He didn't say anything, he just stared like he saw a ghost. I tightened the grip on my axe the was hanging by my side.

"I know what your going to say Hiccup. H-how could I have done this? Left you and the gang for all these years and never come back?" I asked as he slowly walked forward.

"What sign did I have that you were the same man I fell on love with? That you were going to come back?" I asked as he walked closer.

"I-I was wrong. I-I see that now! Ugh! Stop being so stoick Hiccup!" I said climbing into my dresser to sit on to, to get away from the boy who kept advancing.

"Go on! S-scream! Shout say something!" I pleaded.

I heard dragons enter the room to protect me.

He touched my face and I gasped. Tears that I didn't know we're coming fell from my eyes.

"You... You are as beautiful as the day I left you." He said.

I silently cried, slowing of the dresser,and placed my head on his chest. He lifted my chin with his hand and kissed me.

We pulled away and the dragons retreated.

"A-Astrid?" I heard a shakily voice ask.

I moved next to Hiccup. I saw Heather and the gang staring in awe and Heather fighting back tears.

"Hi Heather." I said.

She.sobbed and ran to me, hugging me. I hugged her back.

"I missed you!" She sobbed.
"Me to." I whispered.