The trade part 3(Hiccup and Surprise persons POV)

(Hiccup's POV)
It's been two days since we've seen Astrid disappear. It's been driving me crazy, the others have been less destructive, Fishlegs less social, and Heather isn't sleeping, just like me.

Everyday, no, every second without Astrid, I was always wondering, what dose Viggo want for Astrid for? The dragon eye? No, he's had that for a long time. My dad? No, he doesn't care for Berk. Mala? No, scratch that.

I went through a whole list of things  in my mind. I screamed in frustration.
Toothless came up to me and nuzzled me.  I scratched his head.

"I know bud. I miss her two." I said.

Heather walked in. Her braid was messy and her eyes only showed sadness and pure hate.

"Hiccup. How long do you think you've been in here?" She asked.
"Um...A few hours." I said.
"Funny. Cuz, today is the day when you meet with Viggo to get Astird back! You've been in here for two days!"
"Oh Thor!" I said running after Toothless​.

I jumped on him and we flew off to Deathwards island.

We landed and Viggo was sitting at a macons and talons game board.
"You came. I would​ say I'm surprised but," Viggo began, pausing to laugh.
"We both know I would be lieing." He finished.

I saw Astrid standing next to him, helmet under her arm, staring at me, unemotional, her unnatural dark purple eyes boring into mine, hand on her sword.

"Ok, what do you want Viggo?" I asked as Stormfly walked up behind Astrid, her eyes in slits as she ready her spikes.

"Well, I want your dragon, hello Toothless, how are you?" He asked.

Toothless snarled and extracted his teeth.
"No. What else?"
"Well, there is one, but it could possibly put you out of commission. You and your dragon riders."
"Is it the only last option?"
"Yes. But , if you don't want to hear it, I'll just say the code words and Astrid will be under my control...Permently."

I snapped. I suddenly was willing​ to do anything.
"What is it?" I asked.
"You, and Toothless, under my control. But your mind is free, unlike Astrid's. But you'll have to do whatever​ I say." He said.

I looked at Toothless who nodded.
"Do it. Now let her go." I said.
"Done. Gruffnut, escort Astrid to undo the mind possession." Viggo said.

Gruffnut​ walked out.
"Gruffnut?!?" I asked.
"Yes Viggo." He said walking off with Astrid and Stormfly.

A hunter came out and grabbed me roughly.
"Escort him to the chambers. I'll have Astrid tell the riders before we let her go." Viggo said.

I was lead away with Toothless​.

(Viggo's​ POV)
Surprise!

I chuckled as Gruffnut walked up to me.

"Astrid is on her way to the edge. We'll have them in our hands in no time."
"No! No. Let's shut them down... Permently." I said.

We laughed as Astrid flew off in the distance​.