Its all coming back. (Hiccup and Astird's POV)

It's been three months since we had a flashback. Now, we get them in dreams, at the same time. Since that night, Astrid and I slept together every night.

Heather got the drift, she confronted is and said that she knew that we had gotten back together. When we nodded, she started crying with happiness, jumping around screaming: "YES! YES! HICCTRID! AH! THANK THOR!" Then, she tackled us in a bear hug.

Anyway, we would get the same flashback at the same time at night. We were remembering little things. Like birthdays, trips to the wing, trips to Berk, family time, dragon times, and times with the gang.

But today, when I woke up, something kept nagging me in the back of my head.

I looked down at Astrid, she had her arms wrapped around my waist and was snuggled into my chest. I chuckled lightly and kissed her forehead. I slowly pried her off of me. And when I did she wrapped her arms around my pillow.

After I got dressed, Toothless came bounding up the stairs, jumping around happily.

"Ssh! Quite down bud! Your going to wake her up!" I said between laughs.

He gave me his really, ok let's play it that way look and walked over to Astrid.

"Toothless! No! Stop it! Bad Dragon! Let her sleep!" I said

He laughed quietly, knowing​ I didn't mean the bad dragon comment. He softly nudged Astrid's arm. She stried a bit. He licked her face and she opened her eyes.

"Hey Toothless." She said petting him.

By his body language, I could tell he was happy to see her.  He started nudging her more, each time she would move down the bed a little. He put his paw on her stomach by accident and she shot up groaning.

I ran over to her and sat down next to her. Toothless had his head down and his eyes large.

"It's ok Toothless. I'm fine." Astrid sighed leaning into me.

He shot up, clearly happy. He heard Stormfly wake up and went downstairs to play.

Over the past two months, whenever both dragons were awake, they would play with each other, first thing in the morning inside. They would knock down inventions, mess up the forge, so I dug a under ground forge, and made it an exact replica of the one upstairs. I put in hard wood floors, incapable of burning up. Like the ones upstairs, and moved everything down stairs, well to the basement. So now it was an empty space for the two dragons to play.

I looked down at Astird, she was staring at the floor.

"What's wrong M'lady?" I asked.

She didn't look up. I cupped her cheek and turned her head to face me. She slowly looked up.

"Ash, what's wrong?" I asked.
"Something keeps nagging at the back of my head. Like, I might remember something today..." She said.
"Ash, whatever it is, that we might remember, may not be so bad. We've only remembered good times so far." I said.

She scooted onto my lap and hugged me.

"Your right...I love you." She whispered.
"I love you to." I said kissing her.

We stayed like that for about an hour probably. Toothless came up to us and licked the side of my face.

"AW! TOOTHLESS!" I complained.

Astrid started laughing. I finally pushed him off of me and Astrid stood up and offered me her hand. I took it. She let go.

"Brace yourself." She said.
"What?" I asked.