The funeral (Astird's POV)

"May the Valkyries welcome you and lead you through Odin's great battle field. May they sing your name with love and fury, so that we might hear it rise from the depths of Valhalla. And know that you've taken your rightful place at the table of Kings and Queens. For a great child has fallen: A warrior. A future chieftain. A daughter. A friend. A Dragon Rider." Gobber said handing everyone a bow.

I clutched it tightly letting tears fall down my face as he spoke. He finished. I stayed silent for forty five seconds, listening​ to everyone cry silently.

"Where do I see my mother? My father? My brothers? And my sisters?" I began lighting the tip of my arrow.

"They bid me take my place in the Halls of Valhalla." Hiccup said lighting his arrow tip as well along with the others.

"Where the brave, shall live forever." Everyone said letting their arrows fly.

They struck the boat Zoè lied on in the center and sent the boat up in flames. The dragons roared in sadness. Everyone bowed there heads.

I walked as far to the water as I could get without the water touching​ my boots. I stared at the boat and slowly fell to my knees and started crying agian. Hiccup came up behind and held me, crying with me.

"I love you Zoè." We whispered, barley able to hear each other.

After a few minutes of scilence, we all mounted our dragons and flew for the edge. When we got their, Hiccup and I went to his hut. We both went straight to bed. But he sat on his side for a while. After debating if I should day anything or not, I decided to go to sleep. I sobbed as I drifted into a dreamless night.