Our kids (Hiccup's POV)

We have six kids now. I know, that's alot. But most of them are twins. The oldest is Ella Haddock she has Astrid eyes a really really blond hair. She rides an Snowratih named Icewing She's next in line to become Chief. Leader of the new dragon riders.

Her twin is Raelyn Haddock younger by two minutes. She has my eyes and long golden hair. She's second in command of the dragon riders. She rides a triple strike named Spike.

The third oldest is Tailor Haddock he is almost like me but with darker brown hair and green eyes. He rides a Catastrophic Quaken named Destroyer.

The fourth oldest is Maaria Haddock she had my dads red hair. For some reason, it's super curly. She has Astrid's​ blue eyes. She rides a Deathsong named Amber

Next is Abela Haddock, Maari's twin. Younger by three minutes. She has my dad's res hair mixed with Astird's and a strand of hair like Elsa's. She rides a Typhommerang named Twister.

Next is Hadolr Haddock this time, he is definitely a mini me. My mom was shocked when she saw him. She said he was born early, like me, he was my size when I was a baby, and he looks just like me. He rides a Timberjack named Stoick.

Next is our youngest daughter. But you hear about her latter. She rides a blue and green natter.

Mala had a little girl named Wera of the wing she rides a Monsters​ Nightmare named Throk. Her dad died before we could meet him. He died two hours after she was born.

Ruffnut and Fishlegs had a girl named Jadwiga Ingerman. She rides a WhisperingDeath named... Well...Death.

Tuffnut ended up marriage Chicken. Thats not the weirdest thing he's done.

Heather and Eret had a girl named Leopolda Unhinged seeing Heather dosent have a last name and same with Eret, they used Heather's title. Unhinged. She rides a Gronkle

Snoutlout and Mala ended up getting married. Making the truce stronger. They had a little boy named Daichi Jorgensen who rides a Thunderdrum named Jake.

They also had a little girl named Basia Jorgensen. She rides a Snapptrapper named Cocoa.

And our youngest daughter's dragons name is Scarlett. And her name.... Is Zoè Haddock II