New sister. (Ella and Hiccup's POV)

I woke up and slipped out of bed. Raelyn woke up right after me. We giggled scilently​. Toothless was jumping on the roof.
"Ok, ok! I'm coming mister bossy pants!" We heard daddy call.

We ran downstairs and jumped on him, tackling him onto his back.  He groaned.
"And the mighty ex dragon rider is down by the zippleback...Agian." he laughed sitting up.

We giggled. Mommy walked in, smiling.
"Good morning M'lady." Daddy said kissing her.
"Morning. Did the little dragons get you again?" She asked picking up Raelyn.

Daddy stood up and lifted me up.
"Yep. We need to put pillows there from now on." He said.

Mom laughed. Maaria walked downstairs with Abela. She was rubbing her eyes tiredly while Abela was jumping around everywhere. Tailor walked downstairs wide awake.
"Hey dad! I'm ready!" He said.

Daddy arched a brow.
"Nice try Tailor. It's Ella's day." He said as I ran upstairs.
"Aw man! I want to ride Toothless!" He complained.

I laughed. I ran into Raelyn and my room. I got dressed and walked down the hallway​. Hadlor started crying.

"Mommy! Haldors awake!" I called walking into his room.
"Can you bring him down please?" She called.
"Yep!" I said.

I reached down into the crib and pulled out Hadlor. He stopped crying.
"Hey bud!" I said as he started laughing.

I giggled and brought him downstairs to mommy who was helping Raelyn cook.
"Thank you Ella. Abela wants to hold him." She said kissing my cheek.
"Ok! Did you tell baby I love her?" I asked.

Mommy looked down at her stomach and laughed. I looked at dad who was strapping on his armour.  He rolled his eyes at the word her. I laughed
"Why dose everyone think it's a girl?" He asked grabbing his mask.
"Cuz we know not to think like you dad." Tailor said, not looking up from the book on swords.
"Shut up..." Dad mumbled.

We laughed as I handed Hadlor to Abela.
"I was right about Tailor and Hadlor." Dad complained helping me with my hood.
"Because you bet boy everytime. I was right to." Mom said as Raelyn laughed.
"You talk to much." Dad said.
"Says the one who talks in his sleep twice a week." Mom retorted.
"I hate it when she's right." He said to me as I laughed.
"Love you to!" Mom called.

We all doubled over in laughter as dad shut the door. We went around the corner and Toothless roared at us.
"Well good morning mister bossy pants." Dad said as Toothless jumped down.

Not my fault your so slow. Toothless said.

I laughed as dad copied him.
"What?" He asked.
"You told him he's slow!" I laughed.
"How come you can talk dragon and I can't?" He complained hugging me as Toothless nuzzled me.
"Mommy." I said petting Toothless.
"Of course." He laughed.

He lifted me on Toothless and he pulled down his mask and hopped up behind me. He pulled up my hood over my eyes and I laughed.
"Hold on Ella." He said.

I nodded and we flew off. When Berk disappeared, he signaled Toothless. We flew down above the ocean. We laid down.
"Hold on really tight. Ok?" He asked.
"Ok!" I said.

I tightend my grip and he jerked left and right. We speed up. We went under water and flew up above the clouds. We began to fall and I hung on, looking backwards with dad.
"Ok, you ready?" He asked as he unclipped his suit from the saddle.

I nodded excitedly and turned around to climb on his back. When I was on, he clipped the clips onto my skirt loops and rolled his shoulders. He leaned over and we were falling with Toothless. He opened his wings and we were flying. Toothless shot little blast at us and dad doged them.
"Toothless!" I called.
"Huh?" My dad asked.

I unclipped the hooks and jumped.
"Ella!" Daddy called.

I screamed excitedly as Toothless flew below me. He was on his back and caught me in a hug. I hugged him and grabbed onto the stirup and pulled myself onto his back as he turned over. He began to tilt. I stood up and slid down his wing, landing on Ichy Armpit.

Daddy landed next to me and took off his mask.
"Ella." He said.

I gulped and turned to look at him. He looked angry.  Suddenly he broke out into a smile.
"That was amazing!" He laughed.

I giggled and hugged him.
"Can I try it on? Can I? Can I? Can I?" I asked reaching for his mask.

He laughed and gave it to me. I put it on. It was really big, bit I laughed with dad.
"I'm a dragon rider!" I said happily as Toothless nuzzled me.
"Very soon Ella. Very soon." Dad siad hugging me.

I hugged him back. This was the only alone time we got. Once every two weeks. Mommy doesn't know that Daddy flies like he dose alone with me. And she never will.

"Well hello their little Dragon rider!" Autnie Heather said as she landed with Uncle Eret.
"Hey Ella! Hey Hiccup!" He said.
"Auntie Heather! Uncle Eret!" I said happily.
"Hey Eret. Hey Heather." Dad said.
"Ella! Uncle Hiccup!" Leopolda said happily.
"Leopolda!" I said hugging her.

"Hiccup,we need to go back. Right now." Auntie Heather said.
"Why?" He asked.
"One, Mala and Snoutlout are coming and thier leaving thier kids, and Astrid just went into Labor!" She said.
"Ella! We're going home!" Daddy said putting on his mask.

I hopped on Toothless and we all flew home. We landed outside our house and daddy helped me off.
"Ella. Stay out here with your brothers and sisters." He said running in with Toothless.

I walked over to Raylen and the others. She handed me Hadlor.
"Ella? Raylen? Is mommy going to be ok?" Abela and Maaria asked.
"Yep. She's done this alot." We said.

They laughed.
"Hey Ella! Hey Raylen!" A voice called.

I turned to see Jamad.
"Jamad!" We said happily

We hugged him.
"How's your mommy?" He asked.
"Just went into labor." I said.

The screaming stopped.
"And shes done already. Must not be twins." Raelyn said.

I laughed. When Mommy gave birth to Maaria and Abela, she was screaming for hours.

Auntie Heather went inside.
(Hiccup's POV)
Gothi handed us a baby girl.
"I told you." Astrid said.
"Shut up." I whispered.

We looked at the baby. Something seemed very familiar about her. Heather walked in and the baby opened her eyes. They were ice blue and breath taking.

My head started to hurt. Suddenly, I remembered.

Zoè opened her eyes for the first time.

Heather was next to me. She gasped.

"Astrid!" She called quietly.

Astrid came over and set down the food on the table behind us and looked over my shoulder and gasped. Zoè had ice blue eyes that's were breath taking.

"Zoè?!?" We all asked looking at the her.

She fell asleep agian. I felt tears. Heather slowly sat down. Astrid was crying.
"She came back!" She whispered.

We all hugged each other. Zoè was in the middle.
"Zoè Haddock II." We all said.

I swear, I'm never going to let anything hurt you this time. I promised myself.