Never letting go. (Hiccup's POV)

(Hiccup's POV)
I was sitting by Astird's bed in Gothi's hut. Heather just left to feed every single dragon that came to Berk with us.

Astrid hasn't waken up yet. Not even a stir. The third hour just ticked by, and now Berk was becoming worried.

My dad walked in and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Son...I'm sorry. I just spoke with Gothi, if Astird doesn't​ wake up soon... I-I know you love her son... And you just got her back. I understand...But just prepare yourself​ to say goodbye." He said quietly.

No...I...I just got her back! I can't lose her! I thought.

I felt like snapping at my dad. Saying that he didn't understand. But then I remembered he went through this with my mom.

I just stared at Astrid's unmoving form and nodded. I heard my dad walk out.

I held her hand and didn't let go. Stormfly​ came in at one point and nudged her rider softy. When she didn't stir, she whined and laied down next to Toothless.

"I know Stormfly...I know." I whispered.

Gothi walked in, she grabbed my hand and led me out the door.

"W-what? Gothi!" I said turning as she closed the door in my face.

I had a huge temptation to bang on the door. But I restrained myself. After a while, Gothi opened the door and left. I went in and saw Astrid was wearing a lose white shirt. I say down and held her hand. I noticed Gothi also opened a window Astird started to shiver violently. I closed the window and sat down agian. She was still shivering. I went to remove my shirt to put it on her, but then I realized that I was still topless. And my other shirt was being washed with her armour to get out the blood.

Snoutlout came in with two shirts.

"Hey. How is she?" He asked.
"She's shivering, but she's still unconscious." I awnsered.

Just then, she shivered agian.

"Good thing​ I brought two." He said holding up a green and red shirt.

I took them fro him.
"Thanks Snoutlout."
"No problem." He said walking out.

I felt both shirts. The red one was softer and thicker, so it would provide more warmth.

I pulled on the green shirt and moved Astird slowly, but gently onto my lap, sitting up. She stired a bit, but she didn't wake up. I removed her white shirt and pulled on the red one. I laied her back down. She shivered after a while agian. But not as violently.

Knowing this would probably get me killed, I laied down next to her and wrapped my arms around her. She stopped shivering and snuggled into me.

"Come on Ash. Wake up. Please." I whispered.

I heard her breathing gently. My eyes felt heavy. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

I woke up after a while. It was sunset.

Wow. I slept a while. I thought.

I looked down at Astrid as she opened her eyes.
"Hi-Hiccup?" She asked.
"It's ok, I'm right here."
"How long was I out?"
"Long enough for me to think you died on me."

She laughed softly. I sat up and helped her lean on me.
"You ok?" She asked.
"Me?!? I should be asking you that!"
"Ok. Ok!" She laughed.

I smiled and shook my head. She snuggled into me.

"I've missed you." I said.

She looked up at me. We held eye contact for awhile, not saying anything. Suddenly, we were leaning towards each other.