The trade part 2(Hiccup and Heather

(Hiccup's POV)
The dragons dove down to the Wing. We landed and Mala ran up to us.
"Throk! Hiccup!" She said happily.

She tackled Throk in a hug which he gladly returned.
"Hiccup, what brings you here? And...All these dragons?" She asked.
"We found Astrid, but a she misunderstood a situation between me and Heather... She flew off and Stormfly came but Astrid wasn't with her. We think Viggo has her, but the dragons lead us here." I explained.
"Well, well search the island. An- um...What is wrong with Miss Astrid's​ dragon Stormfly?" She asked.

Stormfly suddenly flew up and away.
"STORMFLY! STORMFLY COME BACK!" We called to her.

Suddenly she reappeared with Astird on her back.
"Astrid!" We said excitedly

She let out a war cry and Hunters ran out of the woods, her dragons eyes turned to slits and they flew to her, starting to fire at us.
"ASTRID?!?" I asked.

(Heather's POV)
"Move!" I ordered.

Everyone scattered and Mala whistled. A purple, pink and yellow Monsters Nightmare flew out of the woods and she jumped onto her.
"What?" I asked as Throk laughed.
"Did you really think I wouldn't​ get my own Dragon​ after flying with Snoutlout?" She asked taking to the sky.

Hunters and defenders fought each other....to the death. Dragons blasted the defenders.

"Astrid?!? What are you doing?!?" Hiccup asked taking off to Toothless.

She said nothing, she pointed her sword at Hiccup and the Deathsong appeared and shot at Toothless.

"HICCUP!" I called as he began to fall with Toothless.
"Snoutlout!" I said pointing at Hiccup.
"I'm on it!" He replied.

He flew over Hiccup and Toothless, pouring Nightmare gel onto them as Hookfang lit on fire. The caccon burst open and Toothless flew away.

"Thanks Snoutlout!" Hiccup called.
"No problem cuz!"

They flew their different ways. Astrid stood up on Stormflys back and jumped.

I heard her land behind me. I turned as she punched me in the jaw.

"Astrid?!?" I asked confused.

She said nothing, she re-secured her mask and drew her sword. I drew my axe.
"Astrid, please, I don't want to f- Oh my Thor!" I said as I dodged a swing.

It cracked a rock in half. She turned to face me.
"Coward. Heather the unhinged? Heather the distracted." She said, the mask making her voice more deep.

I blinked. That kinda hurt.
"Astrid?" I asked.
"Distracted, delerieaous, demented,mad, insane, crazy. You know why your all these things? Because you, are a Berserker, and Berserkers can't be trusted. You are crazy to think that we would ever care about you. Your delerieaous if you thought I was your friend, if you thought I ever cared about you, you dragon rider scum." She said.

Each word felt like a axe to the head.
"Astrid?" Hiccup asked.

I didn't realize I stumbled at the impact of her words. Hiccup stabilized me.

"Heather the weak is more fitting. You needed a runt to save you. Runts are weak, they will never amount to anything. Especially this one, like Stoick the unemotional will ever make you chife." She said.

Hiccup blinked dumbfounded. I could tell he was hurt. Astrid suddenly reached for her head. Stormfly landed next to her and nuzzled her.

"I-I'm fine girl... I," she started, her voice changing.

Suddenly she stood straight. Viggo walked up behind her.
"Finish them." He said.
"Yes master."

(Hiccup's POV)
Astrid charged us, Heather trying to register everything Astrid just said, didn't move. I pushed her and dodged Astird's strike. I drew my fire sword and fought back.

She pinned me to the ground. I pulled off her mask and gasped.

The ice blue eyes that Ive always loved staring into, were no longer there, they were now a dark purple.

I pushed her off of me and Toothless pinned her. Her eyes began to flicker from this unnatural state, to her normal color.

"What did you do to her​!?!" I asked Viggo.

"I've just taken control of her for awhile, I've moved negotiations up to two weeks, if you don't show, she's mine, forever. And if you do show, what happens is on your shoulders." He said.

There was a large explosion and the hunters ran for the boats. Astrid rolled out from under Toothless and jumped onto Stormfly, she called her dragons, grabbed her mask and they lead the ships away from the wing.

I helped up Heather.
"She didn't mean that stuff, I know she didn't. She's possessed​!" We said.
"When I get my hands on Viggo, I swear!" Heather said.

"Throk! No!" We heard Mala cry.

We ran to her and stopped suddenly. She was holding his hand as he struggled to breath. Everyone except the riders, Mala, and I had their heads hung.

"Come on Throk! Stay with me!" Mala said

"My queen. W-we both know...It's my time..." He whispered.

Tears fell from Mala's face. She pressed her forehead against his. He ran a hand through her hair.

"I love you." He siad.
She gasped.
"I love you to." She whispered.

They kissed, bit when they pulled away, Throk closed his eyes...For the last time.
"No..." The gang and I whispered.

Heather cried into Dauger and Fishlegs as the others and I hung our heads. Mala sobbed uncontrollably promising that Viggo would pay, one way or another, or she would die.