Part31: Conversation

Both sitting down with Emily, they began explaining their concerns. "You know how your anger affects you, I don't want another episode." Her dad says, still holding the pill in his hand. "Honey, we only want what's best for you." Her mom replies with his words, making Emily feel a little bit guilty.

"I haven't thought anything angry in a long time," which was a lie. "Trust me, I'm happier than I have been. With you guys moved in together and a sibling on the way, what could make me angry?" She tricked their minds, making it harder to hide what she was gonna do. "Okay, we'll give you once chance, any slip ups will result in taking this pill." She nods, smiling sinisterly.

"Time for bed though, you have school to look forward to. Did you finish your homework from last week?" Emily shut her eyes, pulling the blankets to her chin, "yes dad. Goodnight." Exiting the room, he whispers, "goodnight sweetheart."
……………………………………………………
Morning

"Come on em, you're gonna be late." Emily rushed out of the room, making her dad question her. "What's all this?" He noticed her outfit wasn't like her. "Like it?" She grinned, hoping for approval. "You look beautiful Emily, grab your bag and hop in the truck."

Just before hopping out, Emily hugs her dad tightly. She knew what was going to happen would hurt him, "bye dad." She slams the door shut, running off to class. "Emily, you're late." Emily takes her seat at the back of the class, "sorry. It won't happen again."

"Anyways, we have a new student. Please introduce yourself and tell us your favorite color." The young boy stands in front of the class, Emily smiles. "Hello, my name is Kellin and I like the color red." The teacher shows him his seat, which happens to be close to Emily.

"Kellin! Hi!" Emily shrieks.

"Hey Emily, I didn't know you went to this school." A small smile sent her way.

"Why did you start going here?" She blushes, making her nervous. Kellin looked out the window, pausing before answering. "Um, I was bullied. Franklin was making my school and home life hard, so my folks let me switch." She thought that was the sweetest thing a parent could do, she wished her parents cared enough.

Starting to think about a loving family got her thinkng.. What if she no longer had parents? She'd find better ones.