Part24: Emily's kidnapper

The red head, blue eyed man store at Emily. He rips the tape off her mouth and shushes her, making her hold her face. "If you make a sound, I will kill your daddy. Do you want that?" Emily's head bobs, her face reddens.

"Do as I say." He Yanks her up from the chair.

Emily follows the man to his car, he throws her in the back seat. She buckles her seat belt and rests her head against the window.  "Keep your face away from the window, don't want to risk anyone seeing you. Stay here, I'm gonna give daddy his call."

..………………………………………………
"Hello Jim. At midnight, I need that money."

"I will have the money to you."

"Meet me at the nightly bar, bring you and the money only. See you soon."

He hangs up.
…………………………………………………
"Am I going to see my daddy?" Emily asks as the man shut the drivers door. "Did I say you could speak? Shut up and let me figure out if your daddy will show tonight." Feeling nervous, the man takes off making Emily sick to her stomach. "Emily, do you know who I am?" She nods, she had no clue as to who he was.

"Emily, I'm your uncle Robbie. From your mothers side of the family." Emily's eyes widened, she suddenly remembered an interesting difference about him.

When Emily was growing up, her parents fought a lot. When she had enough, her mom would send her to her uncles for the night. Her nightmares came to life at his house, he abused her. Tears and heavy breathing came from her, he just smiled at her through the mirror.

"Ah, you do remember me."