Introduction: What sparked the murder?

Little Emily Rose stands there crying, she didn't understand why mommy and daddy were fighting again. Screaming, yelling, pushing and shoving each other as they fought made things seem worse. Emily thought they were really hurting each other. She runs to the chair, crouching behind it as she holds her hands to her ears. This wasn't the first time she's heard them fight, she just wanted them to stop.

"What about our daughter Renae? We can't keep doing this in front of her." He tries to calm his voice for his daughters sake, she stomps her foot.

"Jim I know we can't," she breathes heavily, "I'm tired of fighting with you every damn day." He shakes his head, he was tired of it to.

"Let's just be done with this then. I love you but I can't do this."

"This? Us? Our relationship?" He nods, "our relationship was fake to you anyway." He takes off into the bedroom. Jim and Renae have been together for six years, the best six years of their lives. Nothing could have separated them, except for the fact Renae cheated on Jim. He comes out with a small suit case and sheads one tear, "bye. Take care of Emily for me." Kissing Emily on the forehead one last time, he leaves. Emily was only six at the time of the divorce.

Three years later, Emily wants to try something that looked fun to her. All those tv shows she watched gave her ideas, ways to make life interesting.