Gabrielle & Harry

Gabrielle's POV:

"Collecting my jar of hearts" I sing softly to myself, strumming on my guitar. I love to play my guitar, it calms me down. And, not to sound arrogant, I have quite a good singing voice. I learned myself new songs, this is one of my favorites. Jar of hearts. But I love to sing One thing, it's not really difficult on the guitar, but with the singing it is quite difficult, but I like to challenge myself.

I sigh and place my guitar on my bed. So, what to wear.....what to wear.... Depends on what we're going to do today.

OHYEAH! It's saturday! I'm going to the beach, sleeping in tents with my friends. I'm going to bring my own, really big one, so I have enough space :) Not that I'm fat or something ,but I like my space.

So, no heels, my brown gladiator sandals. And....a white short tight dress. I'm quite tanned, so if I wear white, I like even more tanned. My long dark brown hair falls in loose waves over my back. I brush it and put on some mascara, no foundation, no eyeliner. Today I'm going natural.

I pack some stuff while dancing and singing with Up all night, WMYB and tell me a lie. I love all the oys, ut the thing I always wanted to do is go with my hand through Harry's hair. I think they all are amazing. I mean, I'm not a crazy fan that thinks that I'm going to marry them....But.....if I see them, I'll try not to scream.

But I know that those boys, are famous, but still people. I tried to imagine how it would be as a famous person, never go to the supermarket anymore. No more clubs, no more swimmingpools. Than you have your own, yeah, but no more slides... But if I could be famous, I'll would give the swimmingpool and supermarket up. But that's just a dream.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"BABE WHERE ARE YOU? IT'S LIKE 7 PM AND YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD BE HERE AT 6.30!"

What? Already 7? Gosh I missed dinner!

I run downstairs and grab a couple of apples, then rush out of the door, carrying the tent. IT's kinda heavy because it's a big tent but the beach is 5 minute walk. Gosh I love my life.

I burry my feet in the warm sand. The sun is still standing, but the sky is red, pink and orange. I love the sight, love the sunset. IT's beautiful, calming and the sound of the sea makes me feel relaxed. No one can really relax me, but this does. 

I sigh satisfied and lean back on the blanket. My friends brought food, so I ate a little, not really hungry. I brought my guitar too, my friends like my guitar playing.

I hum a song to myself and gaze at the view. The water is a little to cold for swimming, but that doesn't matter, I'm not in the mood for swimming.

We're going to make a campfire, we brought marshmallows and one of my friends in starting the fire. We all sit down and warm ourselfs. It's nearly 9 pm now, and I'm getting my guitar. The stars shine at the sky and the moon is big, round and shining. A perfect night.

I start singing. 

"No I can't take one for step towards you"

"Don't you know, I'm not your ghost anymore."

All my friends hum with the song and I sing, close my eyes and concentrate on the music.

I finish the song and open my eyes. Then I hear something coming from behind me. We all turn to where the sound came from and one of my friends brought a lighter, shines with it to the boys who are standing there.

"Err..." I say. Did they hear me singing?

"Hello ladies!" One of them says. I turn to my friend with the lighter and she throws it to me, I catch it and shine to the faces of the boys, then drop the lighter.