Haley & Louis

Haley's POV:

Next lesson. I hate school, I could listen to music right now, or dance, who knows what. But school just sucks. "So training after school?" I ask my friends. "Yeah, alright" they reply and then the bell goes.

"Which subject?" I ask stressed. "Maths! You have to run!" 

I enter the room and the teacher looks annoyed. "Late AGAIN Haley" 

"Sorry" I say and quickly sit down. I flip my blond hair behind my shoulders and start concentrating on the maths.

What is the formula of .......

WHO CARES? 

I sigh and think about the training later today. We have a performance soon, our footballteam is playing the finals, so we have to get e good routine, no not a good, but a PERFECT routine.

We have a song, and we already have a quite good routine, but we have to look out with the lifts. If somebody gets hurt now, that will be fatal for the show.

"HALEY" the teacher yells. "Yeah?" I say, shocked. "What's the answer?" he asks annoyed. He probably asked it multiple times and I didn't respond.

I give the answer and let out an irritated sigh. Please let school be over already.

Louis's POV:

"Harry, what is your favorite color?" The interviewer asks. We're doing ANOTHER interview, this is like the 4th today. I'm getting pretty exhausted. We answer more and more questions and finally it's over. 

"OVER I'M NOT DOING ANOTHER INTERVIEW NO WAY!" I scream and Harry jumps on my back, I run with him through the hall and then outside. "SHIT! FANS!" I scream and we jump back inside.

"Guys, wait for the sercurity the next time" Liam complains. "Sorry, dad" I say and he glares at me.

"Let's go get something to eat, I'm hungry." Niall says and I roll my eyes. That boy is always hungry. "Alright, but no nandos, please" Zayn says and Niall groans. "I agree, we ate to much nandos this week" Harry says and I chuckle.

"Let's go look around." I suggest and we step into the limo. He drops us at an unknows street and then I hear a bell go. A schoolbell.

Ohyeah, there's one nearby. And it's 4 o'clock so school is over now. I hum up all night and Harry joins me. We run down the street and buy a milkshake. Then I hear our song.

It is, yeah I'm sure. Up all night but without lyrics. I turn around and look at the boys. They shrug and we follow the music. 

The school? Huh?

We walk closer and put on our sunglasses, I don't have the feeling to put on a cap. 

"GIRLS AGAIN! FROM THE BEGINNING!" I hear a girl scream and then we turn around a corner. My eyes gaze.

Chearleaders!

I look at the boys and they are smirking, having the same thought.

The music starts playing again and the girls do some flips and lifts. Wow, incredible!

Then they end in a huge pyramid, we walk closer and the girls look at us.

"IT'S ONE DIRECTION" The one at the top scream and they all scream, fall down. It's rude to laugh at people falling, but I have to laugh at this. The boys do too and the chearleaders blush red.

One with blond hair walks to us. "You're interupting our practise" she says, obviously annoyed. "Sorry, love, we'll get going then" I say and turn around but all the others scream that we have to stay.

"Sorry, I'm just... never mind. Stay if you want" the girl says and I grin. 

Haley's POV:

Gosh those boys are hot. Are they really One Direction? They say so, and they look like the guys on the posters, so why would they lie about that.

"Sorry, I'm just...never mind. Stay if you want" I say and Louis grins.

"Wait, what's your name?" he says when I turn around. "Haley" I say and he smirks. "You have nice eyes, Haley" he says and I blush. "Thanks, Louis" I say and turn around again.

"Again girls" I yell and they stand in their positions. The boys sit down and watch us, after we finish they cheer. We laugh and walk to them. We sit down and talk a bit.

"Louis can't stop looking at you" a friend whispers in my ear and I blush. "You're cute when you're blushing" he says and wraps his arm around me. I blus heven more and he pulsl me next to him. "Ahh, you two are cute" Harry says and laughs. I feel Louis shove next to me and his grip tightens.

I shiver, it's getting cold. "You're cold." he says and takes off his jacket. "No, Louis, you're getting cold that way" I protest and he chuckles. "I'll live" he says and wraps the jacket around me. "Are you girls hungry?" Liam asks and we all hesitate. "That's a yes then" Zayn says and I chuckle. "NANDOS" Niall screams and one of the chearleaders chuckles. He looks a side and slams an arm around her.

All the boys found one girl they like, maybe this is going to work out.

"Louis, stop tickling me!" I exclaim between the laughs. He stops and lifts me up from the grass. "Let's go to a restaurant!" Liam says and all the girls smile. 

"Alright, so we meet you girls at 7?" Louis says and we agree. Then he pecks me on the cheeck and I blush red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the girls look stunning, we all have a date with one Direction. I'm still wondering if I'm not dreaming....

Then the bell goes. We all scream and the door opens with a kick. "What's wrong?" all the boys run inside and we burst out in laughter. "Nothing!" I say and Louis walks over to me. I have to stp gazing at him.

They aren't wearing a suit, but they look fancy. Louis is wearing a tight, black v-neck shirt. It looks so good on him.

I'm wearing a black dress, tight and shows my curves. "You look stunning, Haley" he says and I smile. "You look sexy, Louis" I say and he chuckles, then pecks me on the cheeck.

We drive to the restaurant and talk, a lot. We order our food and Louis grabs my hand underneath the table. I shove a little closer to him and he smiles.

We finished our dinner and told them about the football match our school is going to play, and us performing. The boys told us they love to come see us perform. 

The drive us back and I step outside the car. Louis follows me.

"It was a lovely night" he says and pulls me against him, his arms closing around my waist. "It was" I say and smile.

He bends forward and my eyes flutter closed. His lips connect with mine and my arms rest around his neck.

"See you at the match tomorroow" he says and we let go, then he steps into the car and the girls wave, I can just grin.

He kissed me.

A/N

Hope you liked it!

X-x-x Noa