Author's Note

First, I would like to say that I am still active and doing well..

Second, I said that I would take a 'small' break, but that turned into almost five months.

Third, I apologize for you, the readers, for having to wait so long just for crappy chapters.

And fourth, the next update will be the last chapter of this book.

Just to start of this author's note, I would like to thank all those readers that have stayed with me throughout this journey, those who were supportive, and those who voted.

I still cannot come up with the details to continue the book, but I have the main plot down.

With my break, I have forgotten about the characters, appearances, the plot I have written down in the story and etc. I would read back into my book but, one, it's too long, two, I would just want to unpublish this book (because of all the cringe), and three, I would want to edit this book for grammar, punctuation, and other mistakes, but that would take a long time, and being the type of person I am I would only edit a chapter or two.

So if i bring back a dead character, please inform me in the comments.

Now, what I said for the next update being the last chapter, I am going to combine all the chapters into one update.

But, if you're one of those people that don't like reading long chapters, I am going to separate them into their own chapters when I am done writing with the chapters.

It would be faster to just update one chapter at a time and let you have weekly, or biweekly updates, but I feel like I would be pressured to updated consistently and and chapters might not be at its best. Quality over quantity, right?

I think I mentioned something about building up chapters, but unfortunately, I didn't, so I don't really have anything for you guys right now. (Heck, this author's note took me almost two days.)

So, I just want to thank all the readers, again,  that gave me their support and hope to see you in the next update. ;)

-Waff.

UPDATE STATUS- 2% done.

***I plan to update a teaser of the upcoming chapters, so beware of that!***