Chapter 57: She's a Kid?

Adam's P.O.V.

"You're a wizard."

Sev started laughing. He bent over, placing his hands on his knees. "A wizard you say?!" He fell onto the floor, still laughing.

"I'm no wizard." He said, getting up, dusting the dirt off of him. "Wizards went extinct millions of years ago! Its impossible for me to be a wizard. But I happen to know someone." He smirked.

Next the Sev, the space rippled and a girl came out with a pointy hat, much like a witch's and a broom.

"I'm here!" She said, twirling around, grinning. "What can I do for you?"

The girl turned around, noticing me. Her eyes lit up. "Ooo! An Alpha!" She said excitedly. "I'm Clover."

"Have you finished the job?" Sev asked her. She was suddenly on a tree branch, hanging upside down. "Of course! Clover never fails her job." She started dangling around, "But she was no fun!" Clover pouted.

"You'll get your fun later, right now I want you to get her and bring her here." Clover crossed her arms over her chest, "Fine." She disappeared for a few seconds before appearing, this time with a body.

She put her to the floor and the scent immediately hit my nose. "Penelope!" I said, moving forward.

I tried reaching out, but my hand was met with something invisible. "I wouldn't touch that if I were you!" Clover said, giggling.

I retracted my arm, but it was to late. I screamed in pain, falling to the floor cradling my arm.

"W-What is that?" I asked, wincing when I put pressure on it. Clover smiled at me before circling around Penelope.

Clover shrugged her shoulders, and giggled. "Who knows?"

"What are you going to do with her?" I asked Sev. "I had other plans I had in mind, but since your friends are killing my soldiers, this will have to do."

Penelope wake up, I thought to myself when Sev was walking closer to her. Wake up, wake up, wake up. I chanted.

Sev slowly pulled out a knife, "No!" I shouted. "Don't hurt her." I said, looking down to the floor. 

I heard mumbling, and I looked up. I saw Sev cutting his palm, connecting his with my mate's. My wolf suddenly pushed forward, "Don't fucking touch her!" He growled at him.

He ignored us and continued chanting something in a foreign language. Bright light started appearing between their hands, the wind picking up.

Clover squealed, pulling down the skirt she was wearing and holding her hat. The light glowed brighter, making my shield my eyes.

When I opened them, Sev was gone, Clover was pointing her broom at the direction he was at. "Phew! I couldn't let him do that!" She said.

Clover looked over to me, "I happen to know one of your pack members, but don't expect more from me." She said, all playfulness was gone. I nodded my head.

She vanished in thin air, leaving me and Penelope alone in the forest. I ran to Penelope, and picked her up. She didn't look injured, but I could be wrong.

I went back to the warehouse and saw my Betas and Gammas sitting on the floor with Klaus. When they noticed me, they got up.

"We didn't know what happened to them. All of a sudden we were fighting them then they just disappeared." Cameron explained.

"It's fine. Let's just go back home."

I was about to shift into my wolf, until Klaus said, "I called your dad, he's waiting for us behind the warehouse."