Chapter 21: Parents?

Penelope's P.O.V
When I woke up, something didn't feel right.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in the hospital. The lights weren't on, which I was grateful for, but where was I?

"Ah, finally you're awake." I turned where the door was and saw someone standing there.

"W-What do you w-want from m-me?" I stuttered.

The guy laughed. "Don't play dumb. We know who you are." He said coming into the room.

Who I am? I'm Penelope Sanders. I know who I am.

"Someone will be back. There's no point in escaping, we have this whole building covered."

He slammed the door shut and I heard the faint sound of the door locking. I sighed and laid back down on the surprisingly comfortable bed.

After hours of waiting no one came, and I was glad for that. I heard screams and yelling, but that probably didn't concern me.

The door opened and another guy came in.

"Bring them in."

They pushed in whoever 'them' were, but I couldn't see who it was because it was dark in the room. The door closed and was locked again but this time I wasn't alone.

"W-Who are y-you?" I asked shivering from the cold. "Penelope?" I heard a female voice said.

"H-How do y-you know m-me?" I said, pushing myself against the headboard. Suddenly a light flickered on and I saw the two people, one male and one female.

"W-Who are you?" I said, pulling up the blanket that they provided me. The woman came up to me, she looked oddly familiar, she kind of looks like me.

The man, he looks like Phoenix, but he has chestnut hair like me.

Then it clicked... These people are my parents. But right when I figured out that these people were my parents, the rouges came into the room, dragging my parents out. "Wait!" I yelled out. I heard someone chuckling, "Don't worry. You'll see them in a few minutes."

The rouges dragged my out also, following the people that had my parents. I looked around and saw rouges at every door there were.

I thought rouges were supposed to be lone wolves. I guess not.

When we reached two doors that were as tall as the building, which was very tall, the rouges knocked on the door and a deep, deep voice said come in.

When we walked in, well dragged in, there were three chairs, two together and one across the two chairs.

They chained me to the one by it self and chained my parents to the two chairs that were together. After they knew we couldn't break the chains, some creepy looking guys came in the room.

The first guy that came in my room laughed evilly before saying, "You may begin."

Once he said that, the rouges started to attack my parents, but they didn't kill them right away.

I watched as they clawed my mother first making my father watch the horrid scene. I could see his wolf taking over, his eyes darkening. When my dad growled, the rouges were a bit scared, but that only motivated them to torture my mother more.

When my father broke through the chains, two bulky men restrained him from harming their fellow rouges and made him watch as they slowly killed his mate.

My dad fought against the rouges, but he was no match for two of them. I watched my mother I haven't seen in years being torn apart.

Their extended claws scratched my mom making more blood pour out. Her healing won't do any good due to the chains that were laced in wolfs bane.