Chapter 54: Find Them

Adam's P.O.V.

When I came to the East side of the territory, I saw a familiar face. Sev.

"Ah!" He stopped and looked around, "Where's the Luna?" He asked. I growled at him, "You won't be seeing her anytime soon."

"I requested for you and the Luna. Not just you, Adam." Sev said, walking dangerously close to the border.

"Did I mention that I have her brother?" He said, a smile appearing on his face. He clapped his hands and another wolf appeared from the forest trees.

The wolf was holding a body in between his mouth. He dropped the body and the wolf trotted away. "And his mate."

Another wolf appeared holding a smaller figure. The wolf dropped the body, but this wolf stayed.

"If you want them back, I want the Luna here."

"If I refuse?" I asked, eyeing Phoenix and Cynthia. Were they really them?

Sev pulled out a gun, "They'll die." He said simply. He shot a tree, making sure there were bullets.

"Why do you want Penelope?" He just laughed at me, "We don't want her. We need her. She's the key to our success."

"What makes you think I'll just giver her away?"

Sev's smile twitched, "I was giving you a chance to hand her over, but I guess my people can do it for me."

'Adam?' My mate linked me. 'Yeah?' I said, more harsher than I expected it to be. 'O-Oh.. Never m-mind." 

The link was cut off and I growled to myself. I tried contacting her again, but I just came to a wall.

I heard fingers snapping and looked to see that Sev was trying to get my attention. "Are you done?" He asked impatiently.

I glared at him, "So what? Are you going to kidnap her or something?" I asked.

He put his thumb under his chin and index finger laying sideways below his lips, "Now you think about it, maybe I will."

Sev looked at me, but then shifted his gaze to something behind me. He smirked at me, "Looks like I don't need to."

"Alpha..." The messenger said, looking behind us. "What?" I said. "The Luna and-" I stopped him there and turned around.

Penelope and Klaus were unconscious, their bodies being carried by rouges. I growled and tried to get to my mate.

I quickly shifted into my wolf and ran towards Penelope, wanting nothing more but the blood of the rouge that was touching her. 

Before I could reach them, wolves attacked me. I growled in annoyance and took care of them first.

I tried to fight them off, but once I killed one, another three appeared. I was outnumbered, but I continued to fight.

I howled, trying to get my pack's attention. Sev must have realized what I was doing because more rouges appeared.

'All warriors come to the East territory. Be prepared to fight, there a-' I cut off the mind link when I saw four rouges coming at me.

I killed them all easily, but came out with a few scratches. I tried to even out my breathing, tired from all the constant attacking.

When I wasn't paying attention, a wolf tackled me to the ground.

I growled at him and tried to fight back but another rouge swept its paws across my face. They could've killed me, but they didn't.