Chapter 2: Meeting the Alpha

Penelope's P.O.V.

Everything was packed into boxes. Multiple wolves helped us carry it to the house near the pack house.

I kept my head down while people were carrying my stuff in my new room. About ten minutes later, everything was in my new room. I had half my books, some blank canvas, paint, colored pencils, markers, and everything else to paint and draw.

I unpacked everything and put my books on the built in bookshelf. In about a half an hour, everything was unpacked.

I got my iPod out, and got out a blank canvas. I started painting whatever that came into my mind, which was a wolf howling at the moon.

I sketched out the outline of the wolf, then the moon. Satisfied with my sketch, I started outlining my sketch with Sharpie.

In the middle of tracing my drawing with Sharpie Phoenix called me, "Penny! Me and Cynthia is going out to the store. Do you wanna come?"

I thought about it. Maybe I can get used to it, buy some chocolate, more chocolate, and candy. "Why not." I said.

I quickly changed into a large sweatshirt and some sweatpants. I put on some Uggs, too lazy to tie the laces on my Converse.

I went down the stairs, and saw Phoenix and Cynthia waiting at the door for me. I walked to them, "Let's go."

We decided to walk to town and buy some groceries. It was a three minute walk for wolves who used their speed, but for us it would probably take ten minutes.

We walked, Phoenix and Cynthia talked, I just looked around at the nature around us. Time went fast, because before I knew it, we were at the edge of the forest.

We walked into town and girls were eye raping my brother, Cynthia glaring at each and every girl. We reached the store, and that's when we separated.

I went to the candy section picking out Hershey's, Crunch, Nerds, Gummy bears, variety of gummies, gum packs, and more chocolate.

I then walked where the art supplies were. I grabbed more pencils, black pens, Sharpies, markers, colored pencils, and paint.

Me being me, I didn't bring a cart or a basket so I was holding all of my stuff like a dumb ass. I turned around and bumped into someone, and dropped my art supplies.

"I'm sorry m'am." The man said. "It's fine." I said in a quiet voice. I sniffed the air, catching his faint scent, werewolf.

I crouched down, but apparently he also went down to pick up my fallen things. We bumped foreheads, the only thing I felt was his hard forehead.

"Oww." I said and rubbed my forehead. "I'm very sorry m'am. Again."

He picked up my stuff and handed it to me. Thank you." I said, grabbing my stuff. "You're welcome, m'am. My name is Adam." He said holding out his hand. I looked at his hand and to my hand. "Oh, right."

"My name is Penelope, thank you again, for helping me." I said in a quiet voice. I really hate talking to people.

"No problem."  Adam said. "Penelope?" I heard someone say my name. Phoenix came with Cynthia close behind.

"Alpha Adam," Phoenix said, bowing a little, Cynthia bowed too. I got the hang of it and bowed my head also.

Adam looked at me with confused eyes. "I'm very sorry Alpha, my sister can be a little clumsy sometimes."

"It's fine. I didn't expect her to turn around so suddenly." I went over to Cynthia, who had a cart and put my stuff down.

"That's a lot of chocolate." She observed. I nodded my head. "Yea... I guess it is."