Chapter 13: An Accident? (Adam's P.O.V.)

Adam's P.O.V.

I woke up when my mom was knocking on the door. "Adam, you're going to be late for school!" She sang.

I groaned and walked towards the bathroom.

After doing my morning routine, I grabbed an apple before my car keys. Cameron was already waiting by my baby, leaning against the passenger's side.

I unlocked the doors and got into my car.

We drove in silence, all the way to school. I killed off the engine and got out of the car. I was greeted with 'Alpha' and some wolves bowed their heads.

They did the same with Cameron, not wanting to disrespect the Beta.

I saw a figure walking towards me with clothes that looked like that it wasn't there. Veronica. She was wearing I dunno, five inch heels? Make up all over her face, looks smudged too, and her clothes, well, I already told you about her clothes, don't wanna do it again.

"Hey," She purred, about to run her hands down my chest, but I grabbed her wrist and twisted it slightly. "Ow! Babe, you're hurting me!" She said, though it probably just felt like a pinch.

"One, don't call me babe, you are to call me my title unless under circumstances." I growled, twisting it more.

"Two, can you wear more clothes than just a mini skirts and crop tops that shows your boobs?" I asked, twisting it even more.

"And three, we never, I mean never had a relationship, nor did we do anything together." I twisted it more, breaking her arm.

"Heal nicely." I said, before dropping her arm and walking away.

Cameron caught up to me and started laughing. "D-Did you see her?!" He continued laughing.

I grinned, "Yup. Hope she understands now."

We went into our first period, but I didn't see my mate.

When lunch came rolling in, I decided to check on her house. Cameron wanted to follow to make sure if his future Luna was fine.

My wolf howled in happiness when his Beta was already protective of her. 'But if he gets to close, kill him.' Was his warning.

The engine roared to life as we sped down the direction of my mate's house.

When we got there, I still couldn't smell my mate. I knocked on the door and her brother answered the door.

"Alpha Adam, Beta Cameron." He said. "On what occasion would you be here?" He asked.

"Um, we're here to see if Penelope was okay. She wasn't at school today." I asked him, scratching the back of my neck.

"Ah, yes. We will be picking her up from her therapy in a few minutes." Phoenix said.

"Oh! We can pick her up- If you don't mind." I quickly added. Phoenix looked over to what seems to be his mate. "Uh, sure. There is only one therapy in this town, so that's the one she's at." Phoenix nodded.

I smiled at him, "Don't worry. Your sister's going to be fine." I said, I think reassuring him.

"Thank you so much. I'll see you soon." Phoenix said, shutting the door lightly.

We walked back to out car and drove off to pick my little mate up.

When we got there, we signed Penelope out and the receptionist told us to wait. We waited a couple of minutes before I see my beautiful mate come out of a hallway.

She looked at me confused, "Phoenix and Cynthia went back home, they wanted us to take you back." I said. She just nodded her head in response.

Soon after her a doctor came out, who was a werewolf. "Please give this to Phoenix, Alpha." She bowed her head slightly and whispered when she said 'Alpha.'